Life Fitness Basic Workout Console - BAS000X0303
Essential programming to begin and maintain an effective fitness regimen
- 5 workout programs
- Heart rate readout
- Level Display – Shows the difficulty level or incline percentage (for treadmills).
- Time Display – During a workout the time display will show time remaining and countdown.
- Speed Display – Speed is displayed in miles per hour. Speed can be converted to kilometers per hour in the settings menu. See settings section.
- Setup Steps Icon (1,2,3,4,5) – Number refers to the setup step you are currently programming (not seen in image).
- Workout Profile Display – The height of the segments indicate the difficulty level during the current time interval.
- Distance Display – Distance is shown in miles. Distance can be converted to kilometers in the settings menu. See user settings section.
- Heart Rate Display – Calculates user's heart rate in beats per minute when wearing a chest strap or holding on to contact heart rate electrodes (No Heart Rate will be displayed on an Xl).
- Target Heart Rate Display – Calculates the user's maximum heart rate based on 220 minus the user's age. Then based on the selected program shows the target heart rate.
- Calorie Display – Shows the calculated average caloric burn based on a Life Fitness proprietary calorie equation.
- Pause/Resume Button – When pressed once during a workout the workout is paused for 5 minutes. When pressed again the workout is resumed.
- Navigation Buttons – Provides simple forward, back, up, and down software navigation as well as level, time, and speed workout adjustments.
- Enter/Start Button – When on the Select Workout screen press to begin a quick start workout. Also used to enter workout data during a workout.
- Reset Button – When entering workout data it will act as a delete button. Push three times to exit any workout.
- Number of Workouts 5
- Contact Heart Rate Yes (except XI)
- Levels 20
- Display Type Custom-etched LCD
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): 3 Years Parts and Labor