Viking 24" Professional Series Stainless Steel Dishwasher - VDB200SS
- Multi-Level Power Wash The two largest and most powerful steel wash
arms in the industry coupled with an automatic detergent dispenser clean every
crumb, speck, and dribble in the rack.
- Sure-Temp™ Water Heating The two largest and most powerful steel
wash arms in the industry coupled with an automatic detergent dispenser clean
every crumb, speck, and dribble in the rack.
- Quiet Clean™ Performance Package Sound absorbing/heat retaining insulation,
cushion mounted components, and separate motor/pump assemblies combine for
quiet operation and performance.
- Sturdi-Bilt™ Racks The heavy-duty, nylon coated, steel racks accommodate
up to 13 international place settings in a single load.
- Five-Stage Filtration and Waste Removal A meticulous filtering and
disposer system prevents redepositing of food particles to deliver spot free
dishes. It even keeps itself clean.
- Multi-Level Power Wash
- Multi-level washing with two stainless steel wash arms
- Largest and most powerful in industry
- Flexible-Fluid Coupling is block-proof and provides a direct water
feed - Exclusive
- Automatic detergent dispenser
- Automatic rinse agent dispenser with fill indicator and adjustable
- Five-stage filtration and waste removal system - Exclusive
- Prevents redeposit of food particles to deliver spot free dishes
- Removable coarse strainer
- Triple-Clean filtration - Exclusive
- Horizontal stainless steel fine mesh filter with 18 full force self-cleaning
- Vertical stainless steel ultra-fine mesh filter
- Small filter in sump assures 100% filtered water to wash arms
- Ultra-hard food waste disposer
- Sure-Temp water heating - Exclusive
- Automatically heats water to appropriate/selected temperature, assuring
excellent washing results
- 1200 watt HydroFlo water heater
- Operable with "cold" ground water (50°F)
- Condensate Quick Dry
- Moisture condenses on the cooler stainless steel tank and door and drains
to sump area
- Quick and efficient drying
- Quiet Clean performance package
- Engineered top to bottom for the quietest operation possible
- Separate motor/pump assemblies for washing and draining
- Sound absorbing/heat retaining insulation
- "Load-As-You-Like" Sturdi-Bilt racks
- Accommodates 13 international place settings of china in a single load
- Fully usable and removable nylon coated racks
- One-piece silverware/cutlery basket
- Lower Rack
- Four rows of one-piece three-position fold-down tines
- Upper Rack
- Additional construction and safety features
- Diamond-Brite stainless steel tank and inner door - brightly polished
to protect long-term appearance - Exclusive
- Largest dishwasher tank/door
- Rigid steel braces
- Completely enclosed rustproof steel base/pan with removable front
- Fill and drain system
- Fill valve
- Backflow prevention valve
- Overflow protector in base pan
- Door triple safety system - mechanical latch, electrical safety switch,
and start button
- Cycles - Pots/Pans, Normal Wash, Econo/China, Rinse/Hold
- Options - Hi Temp Wash, Delay Start up to 4 hours
- Energy Star Qualified
- CEE Tier I Super Efficient
- Exclusive Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK) and White (WH)
- See FDB Custom Front model for all other color choices
- Unit: 150 lbs
- Shipping: 160 lbs
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 33.88"
- Width: 23.88"
|Depth with Door Open||57.88"|
|Stainless Steel Interior||Yes|
|Number of Wash Arms||2|
|Number of Wash Cycle Programs||4|
|Parts Warranty||3 Year|
|Labor Warranty||3 Year|
| || |
Abt Extended Service
Protect your products with the Abt extended protection plan.
SquareTrade Extended Service
Protect your products with the SquareTrade extended protection plan.
enter zip code for pricing
Update Zip Code
- Attractive Design
- Cleans Well
- Easy To Load
- Energy Efficient
Viking 24" Professional Series Stainless Steel Dishwasher
UPC Code: 000000006997
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.
More reasons to buy the Viking VDB200SS from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Viking VDB200SS is Brand New.
- The Viking VDB200SS Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.