Panasonic Black High Definition Camcorder With 3D Lens - HDCSDT750K
Recording 3D images is now as easy as attaching the 3D conversion lens that comes with the worlds first* consumer 3D camcorder, the HDC-SDT750. Powerful, true-to-life 3D images like those created by Panasonic 3D recording technologies for use in Hollywood movies can now be easily recorded and viewed at home.**
With the addition of our new 3D conversion lens to our 700 series highly touted 3MOS system you can shoot 3D video using the same principle as human vision. Left-and right-eye images are simultaneously shot with two lenses. The SDT750 creates 3D images by artificially reproducing visual disparity.
*As a consumer camcorder with 3D conversion lens for the AVCHD standard (as of July 1, 2010).
**A TV that is capable of side-by-side method 3D playback, 3D Eyewear, and HDMI cable connection are required to play the recorded 3D images.
Even without the 3D conversion lens attached, there are countless ways to enjoy the SDT750. This innovative camcorder takes an evolutionary leap forward from the many Panasonic models that have excited users worldwide. It is equipped with a wide range of sophisticated functions, including the 3MOS System, which features improved noise reduction (NR) technologies, 1080/60p recording, iA (Intelligent Auto) mode in the new HYBRID O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilization), and a wealth of manual controls.
How it works.
In natural vision, people see slightly different images with their right and left eyes. This difference is called visual disparity. The brain uses visual disparity to perceive spatial depth and the appearance of solidity. This visual disparity is artificially produced for 3D images so that the brain will interpret it as depth and solid-appearing objects. The SDT750 comes with a special 3D conversion lens that records right-eye and left-eye images simultaneously through its two lenses. The right and left images (each with 960 x 1080 pixels) that enter through the lenses are recorded using the side-by-side method. By attaching the 3D conversion lens to the SDT750 3MOS System camcorder, which incorporates a variety of Panasonic broadcast technologies, and connecting the SDT750 to a TV that is capable of side-by-side method 3D playback, vividly colorful 3D images can be viewed at home.**
* As a consumer camcorder with 3D conversion lens for the AVCHD standard (as of July 1, 2010).
** A TV that is capable of side-by-side method 3D playback, 3D Eyewear, and HDMI cable connection are required to play the recorded 3D images.
Easy 3D Playback on 3D compatible TVs/AVCHD Compatible Player/Recorders
The 3D images recorded with the SDT750 can be easily played back* by connecting the SDT750 to a 3D compatible TV, such as a VIERA 3DTV.** In addition, it is also possible to play SD Memory Cards that have 3D images recorded onto them by using an AVCHD compatible player/recorder,*** such as a Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ player/recorder.****
* A TV that is capable of side-by-side method 3D playback, 3D Eyewear, and HDMI cable connection are required to play the recorded 3D images.
** Select The VIERA XX-XX.
*** If the player/recorder/television is incompatible with 3D, the 3D mode must be set on the TV manually.
*** Select The Blu-ray Disc™ Player XX-XX, Select Blu-ray Disc™ Recorder XX-XX Model availability varies depending on country and region.
Advanced 3MOS System
The high-sensitivity 3MOS System has 7.59 million effective motion image pixels (2.53 megapixels x 3). This advanced image sensor separates the light received through the lens into the three primary colors -- red, green and blue -- and processes each color independently. As a result, it offers beautiful images with significantly better color quality, detail and gradation than the 1MOS sensor system. The large-diameter F1.5 lens, 3MOS Sensor and Crystal Engine PRO have improved the efficiency of light gathering, increased sensitivity, and reduced noise to enable bright, low-noise recording even in dim lighting.
High-density, ultra-smooth images 1080/50p Recording (Full-HD 1920 x 1080, 60 Progressive Recording)
The HDC-SDT750 uses the progressive method to record twice as much image data as the interlace method. Whereas interlacing requires two images to produce a complete picture, the progressive method records a single image as a complete picture. Plus, the 60 Progressive Recording of the HDC-SDT750 produces 60 frames per second. This extremely dense image information creates intricate detail and silky smooth motion. Even when subjects move quickly, afterimages are minimized to create more natural images. The progressive method is most effective when shooting detailed designs where moir patterns tend to occur, or when capturing scenes during sports events where the subjects are intensely moving around. Also, the recorded images are displayed clearly even when they are made into still images, so it is possible to preserve stunning photos when clipping them from videos.
A bright, high-performance lens. Leica Dicomar Lens
Panasonic HD camcorders use Leica Dicomar lenses, which are renowned for their ability to render sharp images and excellent shading. They also suppress ghosting, flare, and distortion at the image edges. Even in strong sunlight, these superb lenses maintain high contrast and resolution. A bright new F1.5-F2.8 lens with a 46mm filter diameter has been created for the HDC-SDT750. Efficient light collection allows the new lens to capture bright, clear images even in dim lighting or at high shutter speeds. This high-end lens brings out all the beauty of Full-HD images.
*Leica is a registered trademark of Leica Microsystem IR GmbH, and Dicomar is a registered trademark of Leica Camera AG.
Captures large groups, even when shooting from up close. 35mm Wide-Angle Lens*
The 35mm wide-angle lens on the HDC-SDT750 fits more people and more of the background into the frame than a conventional 44.9mm lens. This is especially handy when you want to take a group photo in a small room. The 35mm wide-angle lens* is especially convenient for recording indoors or in tight spaces. It makes it possible to shoot at a close distance from the subject while fitting both the subject and the surrounding area into the frame. This has the added benefit of allowing the voice of the subject to be clearly recorded, which is an important element in video recordings. The lens captures beautiful images of wide landscapes and allows large groups of people to fit into the frame, making it highly versatile for use in all kinds of situations.
* 35mm-lens equivalent
Beautiful zoom shots of distant subjects. 18x Intelligent Zoom
The HDC-SDT750 features a 12x optical zoom and an Intelligent Zoom function that goes all the way up to 18x. When using Intelligent Zoom, Intelligent Resolution Technology lets you shoot at high zoom rates while preserving image sharpness. You get crisp images of highly detailed objects - without the blurry edges.
The SDT750 features a touch-screen that allows icons displayed on the LCD to be easily operated by touching them with a fingertip. The touch-screen lets users operate a variety of functions intuitively without taking their eyes off of the subject on the LCD. The SDT750 is equipped with a large, 3.0-inch LCD that offers easier viewing and improved touch operation.
* On the LCD, recorded 3D images are displayed only as the 2D images that were recorded with the left lens.
- Records Onto SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card
- Recording Format 1080 / 60p : MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (original format) HA / HG / HX / HE : MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (AVCHD standard compliant) / JPEG
- Image Sensor (Total) 1/4.1" MOS x 3
- Total Pixels 9.15 megapixels (3.05 megapixels x 3)
- F Value F1.5(WIDE)/2.8(TELE)
- Optical Zoom 12x
- Intelligent Zoom 18x
- Digital Zoom 1 30x / 700x (The maximum value of zoom magnification)
- Focal Length 3.45-41.4mm
- Filter Diameter 46mm
- 35mm Film Camera Equivalent 35.0-420mm (16:9) [Motion Image] 35.7-428mm (3:2), 35.0-420mm (16:9), 38.8-466mm (4:3) [Still Image]
- Lens Type Leica Dicomar Lens 2
- Image Stabilizer HYBRID O.I.S. [Optical Image Stabilization]
- Still Picture Recording:4:3 12.2 megapixels (4032 x 3024), 7.7 megapixels (3200 x 2400), 4.9 megapixels (2560 x 1920), 0.3 megapixels (640 x 480) [4:3]
- Still Picture Recording:3:2 14.2 megapixels (4608 x 3072), 8.6 megapixels (3600 x 2400), 5.5 megapixels (2880 x 1920) [3:2]
- Still Picture Recording:16:9 13.3 megapixels (4864x2736), 8.3 megapixels (3840 x 2160), 5.3 megapixels (3072 x 1728) [16:9]
- Shutter Speed: Motion Image [60i / 60p] Auto Slow Shutter ON : 1/30-1/8000 , video flash: 1/30-1/500 OFF : 1/60-1/8000, video flash: 1/60-1/500 [24P] Auto Slow Shutter ON : 1/24-1/8000 , video flash: 1/24-1/500 OFF : 1/48-1/8000, video flash: 1/48-1/500
- Shutter Speed: Still Image 1/2-1/2000, video flash: 1/2-1/500
- Minimum Illumination 1.6 lx (1/30 Low Light scene mode) 1 lx (Color Night Rec)
- Standard Illumination 1400 lx
- Focus Auto/Manual
- White Balance Auto/Indoor1/Indoor2/Sunny/Cloudy/White Set
- Iris Auto/Manual
- Backlight Compensation Yes
- Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) Yes
- LCD Monitor 3.0" Wide LCD (230,400 dots)
- Simultaneous Recording 13.3 megapixels (4864 x 2736), 8.3 megapixels (3840 x 2160) , 2.1 megapixels (1920x1080) [16:9]
- Creating Still Picture from Motion Picture 2.1 megapixels (1920 x 1080) [16:9]
- Microphone 5.1ch Surround, Zoom and Focus Microphone
- Speaker Dynamic type
- On-Screen Display Language English / French / Spanish
- Flash Yes
- Media Remaining Indication Yes
- Signal System 1080 / 60p, 1080 / 60i
- Recording Mode 1080/60p (28Mbps/VBR),(1920x1080) HA(17Mbps/VBR),(1920x1080) HG(13Mbps/VBR),(1920x1080) HX(9Mbps/VBR),(1920x1080) HE(5Mbps/VBR),(1920x1080)
- Playback Mode 1080 / 60p (28Mbps / VBR) , (1920 x 1080) HA (17Mbps / VBR) , (1920 x 1080) HG (13Mbps / VBR) , (1920 x 1080) HX (9Mbps / VBR) , (1920 x 1080) HE (5Mbps / VBR) , (1920 x 1080)
- Image Sensor (Effective)-Motion Image 7.59 megapixels (2.53 megapixels x 3) [16:9]
- Image Sensor (Effective)-Still Image 7.89 megapixels (2.63 megapixels x 3) [3:2] 7.59 megapixels (2.53 megapixels x 3) [16:9] 6.96 megapixels (2.32 megapixels x 3) [4:3]
- Compression (Recording Format) 1080 / 60p : MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (original format) HA / HG / HX / HE : MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (AVCHD standard compliant)
- Audio Compression Dolby Digital (5.1ch / 2ch)
- DPOF Max. 999 images
- HDMI Yes (mini)
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Microphone (stereo mini) Yes
- Headphone (Stereo mini) Yes
- Accessory Shoe Yes (Cold)
- AC Adaptor Yes
- USB Cable Yes
- Stylus Pen Yes
- IR Remote Yes
- Included Software HD Writer AE 2.6T
- Rechargeable Battery Pack min. 1250 mAh / Lithium-Ion
- Power Supply DC7.2V / 9.3V
- Power Consumption Max. 6.0W (Recording)
- AV Multi Yes
- AV Multi Cable Yes
- AC Cable Yes
- DC Cable Yes
- Lens hood Yes
- Shoe adaptor Yes
- HDMI cable (mini) Yes
- 3D Conversion Lens (VW-CLT1) Yes
- F Value (with 3D Conversion Lens (VW-CLT1)) F3.2
- Focal Length (with 3D Conversion Lens (VW-CLT1)) 2.5mm
- 35mm Film camera Equivalent (with 3D Conversion Lens (VW-CLT1)) 58mm (16:9) [Motion Image]
- Minimum Illumination (with 3D Conversion Lens (VW-CLT1)) 28 lx (1/30)
- STANDARD ACCESSORIES (with 3D Conversion Lens (VW-CLT1)) Lens Front Cap, Lens Rear Cap, Lens Pouch
- Height: 2.71"
- Width: 2.59"
- Depth: 5.43"
- 3D Conversion Lens:
- Height: 2.32"
- Width: 3.07"
- Depth: 3.82"
- Camcorder: 0.83 lbs
- 3D Conversion Lens: 0.43 lbs
- Total: 1.26 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs