Oakley Jupiter 24K Iridium Men's Sunglasses - 03249
Original style isn’t dead but it’s practically got cops drawing chalk lines
around it. When was the last time you found shades that dialed in something
real without flash or show? All it takes is some clean lines, a few angles with
attitude and a whole lot of technology. Introducing OAKLEY JUPITER, a pure approach
to original style. This is how we spell authenticity. No exclamation point needed
— just a smooth look with icon accents, sculptural detailing and metal bands
for an assertive edge.
OAKLEY JUPITER uses HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) for clarity that exceeds
ANSI Z80.3 standards. You also get 100% UV filtering, plus impact resistance
that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards. Our Three-Point Fit holds the lenses in precise
optical alignment while offering dawn-to-dusk comfort. Sculpturally integrated
hinges put an accent on durability, and six-base lens curvature widens your
OAKLEY JUPITER is available in a version with a frame made of durable O MATTER®
and if you weren’t born with perfect eyes, you can get them with Oakley Authentic
Prescription Lenses. The combined power can be anywhere from +2.0 to -4.0.
You can choose among various lens options for the non-prescription editions,
and both Grey and Dark Bronze lens colors are available for OAKLEY JUPITER.
Our Grey lenses help you maintain color recognition on sunny days of average
brightness. For enhanced visual contrast plus light filtering that can take
on blinding sunlight, select the frame color that comes with Dark Bronze lenses.
Our Bronze lens gives you enhanced contrast in average sun brightness. Four
lens options feature IRIDIUM® lens coating to reduce glare and balance light.
To maintain color recognition, choose either Black IRIDIUM® or Positive Red
IRIDIUM® for bright sun. If you’re looking for enhanced contrast and improved
depth perception, go with Violet IRIDIUM® or 24K IRIDIUM® in bright sun.
- White Frame
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter®
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with
dual action CAM
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise
- Metal band and icon accents, with Square O Icon design
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA /
UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.0 to -4.0 combined
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One year parts