Oakley Polarized Juliet Fire Iridium Men's Sunglasses - 04147
Flex couplers allow this 25-piece blend of X METAL® and art to fit naturally
around the skull. The adjustable frame includes temple shocks, interchangeable
nosebombs, and all the innovations that sculptural physics can offer. Chiseled
intake ports bolt the contoured orbitals around pure PLUTONITE® lenses to
retain the precise geometry of XYZ OPTICS®.
Our polarized lenses are specially engineered to block the blinding rays of
glare that are magnified by flat surfaces such as snow, water and pavement.
Oakley polarization technology utilizes a liquid infusion process to bond the
polarizing filter at the molecular level. That’s how we eliminate the haze
and distortion found in conventional technologies and achieve the best polarized
sunglasses on the planet.
JULIET features Oakley HYDROPHOBIC™, a permanent lens coating that prevents
rain and sweat from building up on the lens. It also repels skin oils and other
contaminates, so the lens is smudge resistant and easy to keep clean. It even
eliminates static electricity, so dirt and dust particles won’t cling.
- Ultra hi-strength X Metal® Titanium frame material
- 8.75 base lens technology with HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®)
- Oakley HYDROPHOBIC™ lens coating
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 to -4.00 with
cylinder up to -3.00)
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One year parts