Apple Nike iPod Sport Kit - MA365LLF
Thanks to a unique partnership between Nike and Apple, your iPod nano, iPod
touch (2nd generation or later), iPhone 3GS, or iPhone 4 becomes your coach.
Your personal trainer. Your favorite workout companion.
Tune Insert the wireless sensor inside the custom, built-in pocket beneath
the insole of your Nike+ shoe, then plug the receiver into the Dock connector
on your iPod nano. The iPod touch (2nd generation or later), iPhone 3GS, and
iPhone 4 include built-in support for the system — no receiver necessary.
Run Now start your workout. As your run or walk, the sensor sends information
to your device, tracking your time, distance, pace, and calories burned. If
you choose, real-time, spoken feedback can even alert you to milestones throughout
Sync Back at your computer, sync your iPod nano to transfer your workout
data to iTunes and nikeplus.com; on iPod touch, iPhone 3GS, and iPhone 4, you
can sync your data wirelessly. At nikeplus.com, you can evaluate your performance
history, set goals, and even challenge other runners to a virtual race.
- Broadcast frequency: 2.4GHz
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
- iPod touch 4th generation
- iPod touch 3rd generation
- iPod touch 2nd generation
- iPod nano 6th generation
- iPod nano 5th generation (video camera)
- iPod nano 4th generation (video)
- iPod nano 3rd generation (video)
- iPod nano 2nd generation (aluminum)
- iPod nano 1st generation
- iPod nano, iPod touch (2nd generation or later), iPhone 3GS, or iPhone 4
- Nike+ shoes
- iTunes 10 or later (available via free download)
- A Mac with a USB 2.0 port and Mac OS X version 10.3.9 or later; or a PC
with a USB 2.0 port and Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Home or Professional
(SP3) or later
- Internet access and a free Nike.com account
What's In The Box:
- Wireless sensor for Nike+ shoes
- Wireless receiver for iPod nano
- Printed documentation
- Depth: 0.30"
- Width: 0.95"
- Depth: 0.22"
- Width: 0.62"
- Unit: 0.50 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor