Sonos Dock Wireless Music Transmitter, Model WD100
Dock anywhere. Play everywhere. Charge anytime. That's why the Sonos Wireless Dock for iPod® and iPhone® is the perfect accessory for your Sonos system. Now you can wirelessly play all the music that's stored or playing on an iPod or iPhone in all the rooms where you have Sonos. And because it's wireless, you can dock and charge wherever it's most convenient and still enjoy the music all over the house. Best of all, the Sonos Wireless Dock delivers the highest fidelity audio quality by playing the digital music stored on your iPod or iPhone without ever converting it to analog like most conventional docks.
Wireless music playback on Sonos
- Music Playback: Wirelessly play what’s stored or playing on an iPod or iPhone, including many
music apps, on any or all the Sonos ZonePlayers at home. Play the same song
from a docked iPod or iPhone in every room – perfectly synchronized
- Autoplay mode: Dock your iPod or iPhone and the music that's been playing automatically starts playing on Sonos.
- Autoplay settings: Zone/Volume: Select the zone (or group of zones) where the music will automatically play and the desired volume.
- Multi-room playback: Wirelessly play the same song from a docked iPod or iPhone in every room of the house – perfectly synchronized.
- Flexible music control: You can browse and select the music from either your docked iPod or any Sonos Controller.
Dock anywhere you want
- SonosNet 2.0 wireless mesh network technology: State-of-the-art wireless functionality allows you to dock your iPod or iPhone wherever you want and play back the music on any or all the Sonos ZonePlayers in the house.
- Directly plays the digital music stored on your iPod or iPhone: The Sonos Wireless Dock sends your digital music files wirelessly to ZonePlayers throughout your home—without ever converting to analog like most conventional docks. This preserves the sound quality from the iPod to the speaker, ensuring you get the highest fidelity sound.
Charge your iPod or iPhone simultaneously—and super fast
- Charging dock: Quickly charges your iPod or iPhone while it's seated in the dock, thanks to Apple's 1Amp charging specification.
- All digital audio: The Sonos Wireless Dock directly accesses the digital music stored on your iPhone or iPod and sends it wirelessly to Sonos ZonePlayers all throughout your home.
- Autoplay: Autoplay from a docked iPod or iPhone to any Sonos ZonePlayer or group of Zones.
- iPods and iPhones supported
- iPod touch (1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation)
iPod nano (3rd, 4th, and 5th generation)
iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone
- Wireless connectivity: SonosNet 2.0, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network
- SonosNet Extender: Functions to extend and enhance the power of SonosNet 2.0
- DC Power Supply: Input 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz; Output
5 VDC, 2A
- Rear-panel button: Join household
- Side-panel buttons: Volume +/-
- Rear-panel lights: Indicate Wireless Dock status
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage temperature: 4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Multi-language support: Sonos System Software supports Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Swedish
- Package Contents: Sonos Wireless Dock WD100, Universal Dock Adapter (1 size fits all), AC Adapter, Warranty and Regulatory booklet, and Setup p
- Height: 1.1"
- Width: 3.8"
- Depth: 3.2"
- Unit: 0.34 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- At least one Sonos Zoneplayer must be set up to enable playback from the
Sonos Wireless Dock
- Internet connection required for access to Internet radio stations, online
music services and software updates (DSL, cable modem or LAN-based high-speed
Internet connection required.) Internet functionality may require payment
of separate fee to a service provider; local and/or long distance telephone
charges may apply