Martin Logan Motion C Series Black Wood Center Channel Speaker - MOCBL
Audiophile Performance without an audiophile price
Inspired by the clarity and detail of our ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers,
Motion C features an exquisite Folded Motion tweeter and powerful bass technology
in a compact and affordable package. Key to Motion C’s performance is the lightning
fast response of the tweeter’s light-weight diaphragm combined with a large
surface area (8-times that of a typical one-inch dome tweeter) which together
achieve a smooth, refined sound with stunning dynamic range and jaw-dropping
clarity. Motion C’s compact cabinet is wrapped in finely finished real black
ash wood venner.
- Folded Motion™ tweeter
- Dual 4-inch woofers. Paper cones doped for stability and damping. Rigid
structure dust cap.
- Precision Vojtko™ crossover with custom air core coil and low DCR steel
laminate inductors; polyester film and low DF electrolytic capacitors
- Bookshelf or on-wall installation
- Convenient push-style binding posts
- Frequency Response 70–25,000 Hz ± 3dB
- Sensitivity 90 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance 4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Crossover Frequency 2600 Hz
- High Frequency Driver 1 x 1.4” (2.6 x 3.6 cm) Folded Motion Transducer
with 5.25 x 1.75” (13.3 x 4.4 cm) diaphragm.
- Mid/Low Freq. Drivers Two 4” (10.2 cm) paper cone.
- Recommended Amp 20–200 watts
- Height: 6"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 4.4"
- Unit: 9.5 lbs
- Shipping: 12 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details