Martin Logan Surround Sound Channel Black Speakers - MOFXBL
Audiophile Performance without an audiophile price
Inspired by our ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers, Motion FX features
dual Folded Motion tweeters in a wide dispersion configuration, powerful bass,
and folded reflex port technology in a compact, affordable package. Key to Motion
FX’s performance is the lightning fast response of the tweeter’s light-weight
diaphragm combined with a large surface area (8-times that of a typical one-inch
dome tweeter) which together achieve a smooth, refined sound with stunning dynamic
range and jaw-dropping clarity.
- Dual Folded Motion™ tweeters
- Wide dispersion
- 5.25-inch paper cone woofer doped for stability and damping. Rigid dust
- Folded bass reflex port
- Precision Vojtko™ crossover with custom air core coil and low DCR steel
laminate inductors; polyester film and low DF electrolytic capacitors
- On-wall installation in corner, flat on wall, or angled on wall
- Bookshelf installation
- Convenient push-style binding posts easily adapt to accept banana plugs.
- Frequency Response 74–25,000 Hz ± 3dB
- Sensitivity 91 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance 4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Crossover Frequency 4500 Hz
- High Frequency Driver Two 1 x 1.4” (2.6 x 3.6 cm) Folded Motion Transducer
with 5.25 x 1.75” (13.3 x 4.4 cm) diaphragm.
- Mid/Low Freq. Drivers 5.25” (13.3 cm) paper cone. Folded Bass Reflex
- Recommended Amp 20–160 watts
- Height: 11.1"
- Width: 12"
- Depth: 6"
- Unit: 9.5 lbs
- Shipping: 12 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above