Elgato EyeTV Hybrid TV Tuner Stick - 10021015
Our smallest hybrid TV tuner ever, EyeTV Hybrid packs a lot of features into one very small TV stick. Powerful and versatile, EyeTV Hybrid is the right choice if you get your TV signal from basic (unscrambled) cable. But that’s not all – EyeTV Hybrid can receive digital TV with an antenna, and can also capture standard definition video from analog sources such a camcorder or VCR.
Super-small TV tuner that gets the big picture
Our smallest hybrid TV tuner ever, EyeTV Hybrid is the right choice if you get your TV signal from basic (unscrambled) cable. But that’s not all – EyeTV Hybrid packs a lot of features into one very small TV stick to deliver a big TV picture live to your Mac or PC.
To watch and record basic cable channels on your Mac or PC, simply connect EyeTV Hybrid to the coaxial cable coming straight from the wall; EyeTV Hybrid receives unscrambled digital and analog cable TV.
EyeTV Hybrid can also connect to your TV antenna to receive the great variety of digital TV shows that are broadcast over-the-air for free. The quality of digital TV that is available with an antenna looks spectacular on your computer’s high-resolution display, particularly the many shows that are broadcast in full HD.
EyeTV Hybrid is powerful, compact, and incredibly versatile. It’s the all-in-one TV tuner for your Mac or PC.
Superb quality digital TV recordings
EyeTV Hybrid records digital TV in one quality setting, Lossless. The digital stream is recorded unaltered for full quality digital content as encoded by the broadcaster. EyeTV also supports closed captioning and Dolby® Digital sound.
Capture SD video from a camcorder or VCR
EyeTV Hybrid can capture video from analog sources such as a VCR or a camcorder. Simply connect the video source to your computer using the included video cable for composite (RCA) or S-Video; then watch and even record the picture on your computer in standard definition.
Made for the Mac
With its clean lines, matte aluminum finish, and surprisingly small size, EyeTV Hybrid is the premier accessory for anyone who appreciates well-designed gadgets. It features a USB 2.0 interface for the streaming of superior quality, digital TV content and requires no external power supply.
TV software for Mac
The included EyeTV 3 software from Elgato turns your Mac into the coolest TV and DVR in the house. This award-winning software enables you to:
- Watch, pause, and rewind live TV on your Mac
- Search two weeks of Program Guide listings; includes one year of free TV Guide data, with optional renewal for only $19.95 per year
- Set up schedules to record your favorite TV shows
- Edit out unwanted content
- Share recordings with other Macs on the same network
EyeTV 3 software offers special features for Mac users, including Smart Series Guides, Smart Playlists, automatic exports to iTunes, and support for the EyeTV for iPhone app.
You can use EyeTV Hybrid with a Mac or PC. EyeTV Hybrid is compatible with Windows 7 and works great with Windows Media Center.
- Our smallest hybrid TV tuner stick ever
- Receives basic cable TV (unscrambled), both digital and analog
- Receives digital TV that is available over-the-air for free with an antenna, in HD (where broadcast)
- Captures video in standard definition from analog sources such as a VCR or camcorder
- Comes with video cable for composite (RCA) or S-Video and EyeTV remote
- EyeTV Hybrid analog/digital TV receiver
- EyeTV 3 TV software for Mac (CD-ROM)
- Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 (CD-ROM)
- PDF product manual
- USB cable
- Video cable for composite (RCA) or S-Video
- Antenna Adapter (F to MCX)
- Infrared remote control with battery pack
Input and Output
- Frequency Range: 48-801 MHz (VHF and UHF)
- Analog TV Standards: NTSC
- Digital TV Standards: ATSC, Clear QAM
- USB 2.0
- Antenna input: MCX (includes adapter to standard F connector)
- S-Video (via break out cable, included)
- Composite video (via break out cable, included)
- Stereo audio (via break out cable, included)
- IR remote control sensor
- Macintosh: Intel Core® processor, Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
- PC: 2.0 GHz Intel/AMD CPU or Intel Atom CPU, Windows 7 Media Center
- 1 GB RAM, built-in USB 2.0 port
- An internet connection is required to download EyeTV Program Guide information from the TV Guide data service
- 720p or 1080i HD features require an Intel Core Duo processor
- Analog TV is processed using software encoding; the quality of the recording will depend on your Mac’s processor speed.
- Depth: 0..39"
- Height: 2.44"
- Width: 0.83"
- Unit: 0.04 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lb