Emile Henry Olive Pizza Baking Stone - 877514
The Pizza Stone is made of all natural materials and is manufactured using
Emile Henry's proprietary Flame® technology. The Pizza Stone can withstand
high oven temperatures. The glaze is micro-crazed contributing to crispy well-baked
crusts, just like a pizza oven. If the Pizza Stone is used on the stovetop,
heat slowly and place on the largest burner. You can cut directly on the glazed
pizza stone without damaging or scratching the surface. The Pizza Stone is easy
to clean with soap and water and is dishwasher safe.
Designed for use: In ovens - conventional and convection; and can also be used
under the broiler. On grills - gas, charcoal and natural wood. The Pizza Stone
turns a grill into an outdoor pizza oven.
- The Emile Henry Pizza Stone makes brick-oven style pizzas in ovens and on
- Heats up in 15 minutes.
- Cleans easily.
- Light weight.
- Made in France.
- A new ceramic technology for cooking on the stove or in the oven
- All types of stove tops: gas, electricity, halogen. With Emile Henry's special
induction disk, can be used for induction stove tops
- All types of ovens: traditional, convection, and microwave safe.
- For Use on all types of Barbeque Grills
- Keeps hot longer
- Easy to clean, dishwasher-safe
- Provides gently even heat distribution; coaxes out the natural flavors of
the food and maintains natural textures and colors, results in better tasting
- Light, easy to handle - 30% Lighter than all Cast Iron
- Footed base for heat diffusion
- Can be heated to extremely high temperatures for searing
- Manufactured in France from Burgundy Clay and other natural products
- Two (2) year warranty for household use