HP Photosmart C510 Black eStation All In One Printer - CQ140A
Combine full Web browsing with high-performance printing, faxing without a
phone line, copying and scanning. The detachable, 7-inch, full-color touchscreen
doubles as a wireless digital companion and control panel for remote printing.
Full Web browsing from a detachable touchscreen.
- Tap into your online world—browse the Web, access news and weather updates,
e-mail and more.
- Download and print from the Web—documents, photos and more—using a handy,
- Browse the latest e-book bestsellers or old favorites, using the wireless
Use apps to print from the Web without using a PC.
- Use customized apps to quickly get the prints you want from the Web.
- Access and print, using apps for Yahoo!®, Facebook, and Snapfish.
- Get fun and useful templates for calendars, games and more, using HP Quick
Wireless all-in-one functionality, plus HP ePrint.
- Print at your convenience—whether it's from across town or across the room—using
- Print and share from multiple PCs, and stay connected, using integrated
- Count on affordable, individual inks for long-lasting photos, and get a
great value for frequent printing.
- Have more fun with your photos with HP Photo Creations software and tools
to make photo printing easy.
Save energy and conserve resources.
- Save time and paper by printing two-sided documents automatically.
- Save energy with the ENERGY STAR® qualified HP Photosmart eStation.
- Reduce packaging waste—the HP Photosmart eStation is shipped in an innovative,
- Get free, easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners
are recycled responsibly.
- Save paper by up to 50% using automatic two-sided printing.
- Reduces packaging waste by using an innovative, reusable bag.
- Save money and energy: uses less than 1 watt of energy while in Off mode.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified product
- All-in-one functions: Print, copy, scan, Web
- Multitasking capability: Yes
- Print speed black (draft, letter): Up to 33 ppm
- Print speed color (draft, letter): Up to 32 ppm
- Print speed, black (normal quality mode): Up to 11 ppm
- Print speed, color (normal quality mode): Up to 8 ppm
- Print speed, color, 4x6 photo (draft mode): As fast as 16 sec
- Monthly duty cycle: Printer: up to 1250 pages; copier: up to 1250
- Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print resolution, black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print resolution, color: Up to 9600 x 2400-optimized dpi (when printing
from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200-input dpi)
- Paper handling standard,input: 125-sheet input tray, 20-sheet photo
- Paper handling standard,output: 50-sheet output tray
- Envelope capacity: Up to 15 envelopes
- Envelope feeder: Yes, 15
- Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper): Automatic (standard)
- Document finishing: Sheetfed
- Media sizes, standard: Main tray: letter, legal, executive, 3 x 5
in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes; photo tray: 3.5 x 5 in,
4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in
- Media sizes, custom: Photo tray: 9 x 13 to 13 x 18 cm; main tray:
8 x 13 to 22 x 36 cm
- Media types: Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), transparencies, envelopes,
labels, cards (index, greeting)
- Media weight, recommended: 16 to 24 lb
- Scanner type: Flatbed
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Bit depth: 48-bit
- Scan size, maximum (flatbed): 8.5 x 11.7 in
- Automatic paper sensor: No
- Copy speed, black (copies per minute): Up to 33 cpm
- Copy speed, color (copies per minute): Up to 32 cpm
- Copy resolution, black: Up to 1200 optimized dpi (from 600 input
- Copy resolution, color: Up to 1200 optimized dpi (from 600 input
- Copy reduce/enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
- Maximum number of copies: Up to 99 copies
- Connectivity, standard: 1 USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Minimum system requirements: PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7: 1 GHz 32-bit
(x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor; 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) RAM; 1.2 GB
hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection; USB port; Internet
Explorer; Windows Vista®: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor;
512 MB RAM; 1.2 GB hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection;
USB port; Internet Explorer; Windows XP® (SP2)* or higher (32-bit only); any
Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor; 233 MHz or higher; 128
MB RAM; 500 MB hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection; USB
port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher. *Supports 32-bit only Macintosh: Mac
OS X v 10.5 or v 10.6; PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel Core processor; 256 MB RAM;
300 MB available hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection;
- Compatible operating systems: Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®,
Windows® XP 32-bit (SP2 or higher); Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6
- Display: 7" (17.8 cm) touchscreen CGD (with TouchSmart control panel)
- Memory Card Compatibility: Secure Digital
- Borderless Printing: Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in)
Power and operating requirements
- Power supply: Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/-
- Power consumption: 28 watts maximum
- Power consumption (Active): 20.5 watts average
- Power Consumption (Standby): 7.2 watts
- Power Consumption, Powersave: 6.41 watts
- Power Consumption (Manual-off): 0.55 watts
- Acoustic Pressure Emissions: 53 dB(A) (printing at 17 ppm)
- Acoustic power emissions: 6.6 B(A) (printing at 17 ppm)
- Operating temperature range: 59 to 90º F
- Recommended Operating humidity range: 25 to 75% RH, 28º C maximum
- ENERGY STAR Qualified: Yes
What's in the box
- HP Photosmart eStation e-All-in-One Printer - C510a
- HP 564 Black Photosmart Ink Cartridge (~250 pages)
- HP 564 Photo Photosmart Ink Cartridge (~130 4 x 6-in photos)
- HP 564 Cyan Photosmart Ink Cartridge (~300 pages)
- HP 564 Magenta Photosmart Ink Cartridge (~300 pages)
- HP 564 Yellow Photosmart Ink Cartridge (~300 pages)
- 7-inch Detachable Color Touchscreen
- Software CD
- Reference Guide
- Power supply
- Power cord
- Reusable Tote
- Accessory Bag
- Width: 17.7"
- Depth: 18"
- Height: 9.7"
- Unit: 17.42 lbs
- Shipping: 25 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any Internet-
and e-mail-capable device. For details, http://www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter.
- Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer.
Touchscreen menus are in English or English/French only. Services may require
registration. Apps availability varies by country and language. For details,
- Requires a WPS router with an integrated Push-button. Wireless performance
depends on physical environment and distance from access point.
- Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance
from access point.
- Not included, please purchase separately.
- Program availability varies. HP print cartridge return and recycling is
currently available in more than 50 countries, territories and regions in
Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program.
For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- Availability varies by region. Some services may require registration.
- Web-based fax service requires an Internet connection to the printer and
registration with third-party service. Up to 20 inbound and 20 outbound pages
a month. Additional terms and restrictions apply, see http://www.hp.com/support.
- File storage requires a removable SD memory card, not included, please purchase
- Requires Windows Vista®.