Martin Logan Motion 10 Black Wood Finished Floor Standing Speaker - MO10BL
Audiophile Performance without an audiophile price
Inspired by the clarity and detail of our ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers,
Motion 10 features an exquisite Folded Motion™ tweeter and powerful bass technology
in a compact and affordable package. Key to Motion 10’s performance is the lightning
fast response of the tweeter’s light-weight diaphragm combined with a large
surface area (8-times that of a typical one-inch dome tweeter) which together
achieve a smooth, refined sound with stunning dynamic range and jaw-dropping
clarity—certain to inspire envy in audiophiles and non-audiophiles alike.
- Real black ash wood veneer
- Folded Motion™ tweeter
- Dual 5.25-inch woofers. Cast baskets. Paper cones doped for stability and
damping. Rigid structure dust cap.
- Precision Vojtko™ crossover with custom air core coil and low DCR steel
laminate inductors, and polyester film and low DF electrolytic capacitors
- Convenient push-style binding posts
- Custom MiniETC™ spikes tighten bass and improve image coherency
- Frequency Response 65–25,000 Hz ± 3dB
- Sensitivity 90 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance Compatible with 8 Ohms
- Crossover Frequency 3000 Hz
- High Frequency Driver 1 x 1.4” (2.6 x 3.6cm) Folded Motion Transducer
with 5.25 x 1.75” (13.3 x 4.4cm) diaphragm.
- Mid/Low Frequency Drivers Two 5.25” (16.5cm) paper cone. Ported.
- Power Handling 100 watts
- Unit: 22 lbs
- Shipping: 23 lbs
- Depth: 10"
- Height: 35.1"
- Width: 9.9"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts