Eye Fi 8GB Pro X2 SD Card - EYEFI8PC
Eye-Fi Pro X2: the most powerful memory card ever.
Class 6 read & write speeds for high performance shooting. The power of 802.11n wireless uploads from your camera to your computer & favorite sharing site. And that’s just the beginning.
Video: Eye-Fi X2 Introduction
Video: How do the Eye-Fi cards work?
Video: Eye-Fi for iPad, iPhone, and Android devices
- Performance. Store up to 4,000 photos or 3h of video with 8GB SDHC capacity supercharged with class 6 read & write speeds. Ideal for high megapixel cameras.
- Wireless. Upload photos & videos from your camera through your Wi-Fi network with unprecedented wireless performance thanks to built-in 802.11n technology.
- Ad Hoc. Send photos & videos to your laptop anywhere your camera takes you
- RAW power. Wirelessly upload RAW photos to any folder on your computer to streamline your workflow.
- Endless memory. Always running out of space? With Endless Memory Mode, your Eye-Fi card will automatically free up space once your photos and videos have been safely delivered.
- HotSpot Access. Upload on-the-go through one of tens of thousands of AT&T Wi-Fi HotSpots, including Starbucks, hotels, restaurants and more. (1 year of service included)
- Geotagging. Lifetime, automatic Geotagging service helps you organize and share photos. View, search and share the JPEG photos of your latest trips on a map.
- Automatic back-up. Wirelessly upload photos and videos to folders of your choice on your computer, or even directly into iPhoto for Macs.
- Compatible. No need to buy a new camera.
- Effortless sharing. Wirelessly send your JPEG photos and videos to a popular website.
- Pick your pics. You can select which photos and videos upload from your camera.
- Organized. Photos and videos can automatically be stored in date-based folders, so memories are organized effortlessly by date.
- Get notified Get email, Facebook, text message* or Twitter alerts when your photos are uploading online.
- Quick & sweet. Set up takes just minutes
- A 8GB SDHC Eye-Fi Pro X2 memory card with built-in Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Eye-Fi Center software
- Free USB card reader for easy setup
- Setup Guide
- Range: 90ft+ outdoors & 45ft+ indoors
- Advanced power management that optimizes use of your camera power
- Wi-Fi security: Static WEP 64/128, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
- An SDHC compatible camera. The Eye-Fi Pro X2 card works in hundreds of cameras. Not sure if yours is one of them?
- A broadband internet connection
- A Wi-Fi router compatible with 802.11 b/g/n
- A computer with Windows XP (SP3)/Vista/7 or Mac OSX (Intel) 10.5, or 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- 100MB of free space