Eye Fi 8GB Explore X2 SD Card - EYEFI8EX
Eye-Fi Explore X2: the easiest way to upload on-the-go.
Have photos & videos fly from your camera to your computer & favorite sharing site – and see them land already organized by date.
Tens of thousands of hotspots to upload from including Starbucks, hotels and more. Automatic geotagging to effortlessly map your adventures. And that’s just the beginning.
Video: Eye-Fi X2 Introduction
Video: How do the Eye-Fi cards work?
Video: Eye-Fi for iPad, iPhone, and Android devices
- Performance. Store up to 4,000 photos or 3h of video with 8GB SDHC capacity supercharged with class 6 read & write speeds.
- Wireless. Upload photos & videos from your camera through your Wi-Fi network with unprecedented wireless performance thanks to built-in 802.11n technology.
- Endless memory. Get the only card that can free-up space for you after pictures are safely delivered. Never worry about running out of space again.
- Organized. Photos and videos can automatically land in date-based folders, so memories are organized effortlessly by date.
- HotSpot Access. Upload on-the-go through one of tens of thousands of AT&T Wi-Fi HotSpots, including Starbucks, hotels, restaurants and more. (1 year of service included)
- Geotagging. Lifetime, automatic Geotagging service helps you organize and share your photos. View, search and share your latest trips on a map.
- Automatic back-up. Wirelessly upload photos and videos to folders of your choice on your computer, or even directly into iPhoto for Macs.
- Compatible. No need to buy a new camera.
- Effortless sharing. Wirelessly send your JPEG photos and videos to a popular website.
- Pick your pics. You can select which photos and videos are uploaded.
- Get notified Get email, Facebook, text message* or Twitter alerts when your photos are uploading online.
- Quick & sweet. Set up takes just minutes.
- An 8GB SDHC Eye-Fi Explore X2 memory card with built-in Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Eye-Fi Center software
- Free USB card reader for easy setup
- Setup Guide
- Range: 90+ ft outdoors & 45+ ft indoors
- Advanced power management that optimizes use of your camera power
- Wi-Fi security: Static WEP 64/128, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
- An SDHC compatible camera. The Eye-Fi Explore X2 card works in hundreds of cameras. Not sure if yours is one of them?
- A broadband internet connection
- A Wi-Fi router compatible with 802.11 b/g/n
- A computer with Windows XP (SP3)/Vista/7 or Mac OSX (Intel) 10.5, or 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- 100MB of free space