Microsoft Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor, Model LPF00004
Kinect for Xbox 360 brings games and entertainment to life in extraordinary
new ways with no controller required. Simply step in front of the sensor and
Kinect recognizes you and responds to your gestures.
"Kinect Adventures" is the first title available for the Xbox 360 Kinect hardware. Float in outer space. Experience the thrill of roaring rapids. Tackle mountain top obstacle courses. And dive into the deep to explore a leaky underwater observatory — all from your living room. With "Kinect Adventures," you are the controller as you jump, dodge and kick your way through exciting adventures set in a variety of exotic locations.
- Easily hook up with friends with Video Kinect, no headset required
- Sign into your profile by just stepping in front of the sensor
- Kinect games give you the freedom to jump, duck, and spin your way through
a unique adventure
- Kinect uses cutting-edge technology to provide a whole new way to play
- Kinect Adventures included
- Array of 4 microphones supporting single speaker voice recognition
- Depth Camera 640x480 pixel resolution @30FPS
- Color VGA Motion Camera 640x480 pixel resolution @30FPS
- Fully compatible with all Xbox 360 models*
- Revolutionary technology that includes body recognition
About Kinect Adventures Game (Included in the box)
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
- Developer: Good Science Studio
- Format: DVD compatible with Kinect for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system
- ESRB Rating: "E" for Everyone
What else you need to play Kinect:
- Xbox 360 Console
- Room to Play (6ft between you and the sensor)*
- Kinect Sensor
- Power Supply Cable
- Kinect Adventures Game
- Wireless Network Adapter Cable
- Width: 14.8"
- Height: 5.9"
- Depth: 4.8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details
- 175MB of memory required
- * Xbox LIVE Gold membership required for online multiplayer and Video Kinect. 190 MB of storage required; subject to change with system updates. Play space will vary with sensor placement and other factors.