Panasonic Medium Sized 3D Active Shutter Eyewear - TYEW3D2MU
3D Active Shutter Eyewear
High-Precision Shutter Control Sends Clear Images to Each Eye
Highly precise control completely closes the shutters for both eyes at the
instant that the images change for the left and right eyes. This masks unwanted
afterimages to enable clear and comfortable 3D viewing.* * Included with each
VIERA 3DTV is one pair of 3D Eyewear necessary to view the 3D content. To share
the experience with others, additional 3D Eyewear may be purchased separately.
- World's lightest at Approx .085 lbs
- Size medium 3D Eyewear: Headsize 20.8-23.6" Around
- Rechargeable Battery for Repeated Use: Built-in battery is charged using
a USB terminal
- Easy to-operate slide switch: Makes it easy to turn the power on and off
- Fits medium head sizes The eyewear fits head size 20.8-23.6" Around
- Power On/Off Switch The slide switch makes it easy to turn the power
on and off.
- Designed for Use Together with Ordinary Glasses The 3D Eyewear can
also be comfortably worn right over ordinary prescription glasses.
- Lens Case Included
- Lens Type Liquid Crystal Shutter; Frame sequential type
- Batteries Rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery
- Battery duration Approx. 30 hours operation time for a 2-hour full
- Power Supply DC 5 V (USB power supply from VIERA 3DTV)
- Materials Main body: Resin; Lens section: Liquid crystal glass
- Viewing Range Transmitter for 3D Eyewear Within 3.2 m (10''5") from
front surface (Within 35-degree horizontal, 20-degree vertical)
- Usage Temperature Range 0°C - 40°C (32°F - 104°F)
- Unit: 1 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Width: 1.7"
- Depth: 6.7"
- Height: 6.7"