Bose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Black Headphones - QC15
Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones Keep Out the nonsense.
The new Bose QC15 noise cancelling headphones offer exceptional audio quality in a beautiful Bose designed package. Keep the outside noise away from your ears, leaving you to hear only what you want; your favorite tunes. With the advancements in Bose's technology, you will hear great sound, while enjoying long lasting comfort.
Bose technology at work
Within every pair of QC15 headphones are advanced electronics that use microphones both inside and outside. They sense the sounds that are surrounding you and reduce the noise. Bose's proprietary ear cushion is comfortable, but also an important factor in keeping noise out. Pair them up with the advanced Bose technology, you can close your eyes and drown out everything to immerse yourself in great music. These are also a perfect pair of headphones if you ever travel on a plane. Just pop them on, put on your favorite music or programming and enjoy, without hearing any babies yell, passengers complain or the plane's engines roaring.
Relax with music—or without it
QC15 headphones also feature proprietary signal processing and with the Bose
TriPort® acoustic headphone structure for more lifelike sound—including deep
low notes—from small, lightweight earcups. And when you'd rather relax without
music, switch on QC headphones to simply reduce the noise around you, wherever
Take calls. Take control
QC15 headphones come with a cable customized for select Apple products. A three-button
remote and microphone let you take calls on your iPhone and control music functions
on other Apple devices. You can also purchase a mobile kit that lets your QC
headphones work with other cell phones, too.
- Bose's best headphones reduce noise across a wide range of frequencies
- Enjoy music and movies with clear and lifelike sound
- Comfortable, around-the-ear fit
- Includes cable with remote for iPhone®/iPod® control, mic for hands-free
- AAA battery: 35 hours average life
- Ideal for frequent flyers
- Significant noise reduction across a wider range of frequencies.
Proprietary Bose innovations use microphones both inside and outside each
earcup to sense and reduce the sounds around you.
- TriPort® acoustic headphone structure, another Bose exclusive,
features tiny vents in the earcups to enable a tonally-balanced audio performance—including
reproduction of deep, low notes—from relatively small and lightweight
- Active equalization electronically tunes the headphones' frequency
response, enabling outstanding audio performance.
- Interchangeable audio cables, one for general use, and one just for
select Apple® products, offer greater convenience than permanently connected
- Inline microphone allows for hands-free iPhone conversation and access
to certain voice applications, such as VoiceOver and Voice Control, in other
- Inline three-button remote switches between calls and music, and
controls volume, track selection and voice applications on select Apple products.
- Redesigned ear cushions use new materials in a proprietary design
to establish a critical acoustical seal—helping to further reduce noise
while providing a comfortable fit.
- Fold-flat earcups rotate 90 degrees for easy storage and portability
in the included case.
- Slim carrying case helps protect headphones and accessories during
What's In The Box:
- Bose® QuietComfort® 15 headphones
- QC15 inline remote and mirophone cable
- Slime carrying case
- Airline adapter
- Detachable audio cable
- One AAA alkaline battery
- Unit with cables: 4.9 oz (140 g)
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Overall headphone dimensions
7.5"H x 6"W x 1.5"D ( 19.1 cm x 15.2 cm x 3.8 cm )
- Ear cushion outside dimensions
3.8"H x 2.9"W ( 9.6 cm x 7.4 cm )
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts