JL Audio JX Series Two Channel Full-Range Mobile Amplifier, Model JX360/2
When you inspect a JL Audio JX amplifier, you will see that nothing is spent
on gimmicks, blue lights or chrome. Instead, we apply our no-nonsense, pure
performance philosophy to specify oversized output transistors and rugged MOSFET
power supplies that ensure ample current and thermal capacity. These beefy parts
operate well under their limits to deliver stable performance and vastly better
reliability than the wimpy devices commonly found in many competing products.
It all adds up to solid bass definition and cleaner, louder high frequency output
that gets the most out of your speaker system.
- Active Crossover
- Bass Control
- Preamp Outputs
- High-Mass Heatsink
- Rugged MOSFET Switching Power Supplies
- Description: Class A/B Two-Channel Full-Range Amplifier
- Inputs: One Stereo Pair (RCA Low-Level or Multi-Pin High-Level)
- On-board Crossover: 12dB/octave High-Pass or Low-Pass with continuously
variable cutoff frequency selection from 50 - 500 Hz. Defeatable.
- Preamp Output: Pass-through type with unity gain
- Bass EQ: 0 - +9dB @ 45 Hz
- Rated Power 14.4 V:
- 110W x 2 @ 4 ohm
- 180W x 2 @ 2 ohm
- Rated Power 14.4 V Bridged: 360W x 1 @ 4 ohm
- THD at Rated Power: 1% @ 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 35 kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Input Range: 200mV - 4V (Low-Level) 2V - 10V (High-Level)
- Length: 12.80"
- Width: 9.60"
- Height: 2.15"