JL Audio JX Series 250 Watt Monoblock Subwoofer Car Amplifier, Model JX250/1
When you inspect a JL Audio JX amplifier, you will see that nothing is spent
on gimmicks, blue lights or chrome. Instead, we apply our no-nonsense, pure
performance philosophy to specify oversized output transistors and rugged MOSFET
power supplies that ensure ample current and thermal capacity. These beefy parts
operate well under their limits to deliver stable performance and vastly better
reliability than the wimpy devices commonly found in many competing products.
It all adds up to solid bass definition and cleaner, louder high frequency output
that gets the most out of your speaker system.
- Active Crossover
- Bass Control
- Preamp Outputs
- High-Mass Heatsink
- Rugged MOSFET Switching Power Supplies
- Description: Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- Patented Technology: High-Damping Class D Circuit with discrete control
circuitry (U.S. Patent #6,441,685)
- Inputs: 1 pair of inputs
- On-board Crossover: Fully-variable (40-200 Hz), selectable-slope
(12 or 24 dB per octave) LP
- Bass EQ: Variable boost up to +15dB
- Infrasonic Filter: Defeatable 24dB / octave at 30 Hz
- Signal-Sensing Turn-On: Permits operation without remote lead
- Dual mono speaker output connections: Accept up to 8 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections: Accept up to 4 AWG wire
- Notes: R.I.P.S. Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply, RealSink™ Heat-Management
- Rated Power: 250 W RMS @ 1.5 ohm-4 ohm (11V-14.5V)
- THD at Rated Power: <0.05% @ 4 ohm
- S/N Ratio (All Channels): >95dB below rated power (A weighted, 20
Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 250 Hz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor: >500 @ 4 ohm / 50 Hz
- Input Range: Switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS
- Length: 10.25"
- Width: 9.25"
- Height: 2.27"