JL Audio JX Series 500 Watt Monoblock Car Subwoofer Amplifier, Model JX5001
When you inspect a JL Audio JX amplifier, you will see that nothing is spent
on gimmicks, blue lights or chrome. Instead, we apply our no-nonsense, pure
performance philosophy to specify oversized output transistors and rugged MOSFET
power supplies that ensure ample current and thermal capacity. These beefy parts
operate well under their limits to deliver stable performance and vastly better
reliability than the wimpy devices commonly found in many competing products.
It all adds up to solid bass definition and cleaner, louder high frequency output
that gets the most out of your speaker system.
- Class B Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- Active Crossover
- Bass Control
- Preamp Outputs
- High-Mass Heatsink
- Rugged MOSFET Switching Power Supplies
- Description: Class B Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- Inputs: One Mono Pair (RCA Low-Level)
- Subwoofer Crossover: 12 dB/octave with continuously variable cutoff
frequency selection from 40 - 130 Hz. Non-defeatable.
- Preamp Output: Pass-through type with unity gain
- Bass EQ: 0 - +12dB @ 45 Hz
- Rated Power 14.4 V:
- 340W x 1 @ 4 ohm
- 500W x 1 @ 2 ohm
- THD at Rated Power: 1% @ 4 ohms Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 100 Hz
+/- 1.0 dB
- Input Range: 200mV - 4V
- Length: 13.20"
- Width: 9.60"
- Height: 2.15"