Apple iLife 11 Software Family Pack For Mac, Model MC625ZA
Upgrade to iLife ’11 and you’ll do more with photos, movies, and music than you ever thought possible. In iPhoto, you can browse, edit, and share your photos with new full-screen views. Turn your home videos into epic movie trailers in iMovie. And GarageBand gives you everything you need to make a great-sounding song — including tools for keeping your song in perfect rhythm and guitar and piano lessons.
Install the iLife Family Pack* on up to five Mac computers in your household.
- iPhoto ’11
The best way to see, organize, and share your photos on a Mac.
- Enjoy stunning new full screen views for Faces, Places, Events and Albums.
- Email photos using one of eight beautiful Apple-designed themes.
- Share photos with your Facebook friends and see their comments right in iPhoto.
- Completely new approach to creating pro-quality books and cards.
- Create new letterpress photo cards that look and feel beautiful.
- Choose one of 12 slideshow themes that showcase your photos in full screen.
- iMovie ’11
Turn your home video into a movie masterpiece.
- Make fun Hollywood-style movie trailers in just a few clicks.
- Create the perfect soundtrack with easy-to-use audio editing controls.
- Apply visual effects such as slow motion, a dream haze, and more with one click.
- Quickly find the clips you need with People Finder.
- Turn your video into a broadcast news or sports segment just like those on TV.
- Publish your movies on Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, CNN iReport, and more.
- GarageBand ’11
GarageBand gives you everything you need to create a great-sounding song.
- Tighten the timing of your recordings with Flex Time.
- Match the rhythm of all tracks with one single track using Groove Matching.
- Re-create the sound of legendary guitar rigs and pedals using new guitar amps and effects.
- Learn to play piano or guitar at your own pace. And see how accurately you've performed with "How Did I Play?"
- iWeb and iDVD
iLife ’11 also includes iWeb and iDVD for creating instant websites and burning your own DVDs.
- Mac computer with an Intel processor.
- GarageBand Learn to Play requires a Mac with an Intel Core Duo processor or better.
- AVCHD video from supported video cameras requires a Mac with an Intel Core Duo processor or better.
- 1GB of RAM.
- Approximately 5GB of available disk space.
- DVD drive required for installation.
- Display with at least 1280 x 768 pixel resolution.
- Mac OS X v10.6.3 or later.
- 24-bit recording in GarageBand requires a Mac OS X-compatible audio interface with support for 24-bit audio. Please consult the owner’s manual or manufacturer directly for audio device specifications and compatibility.
- Some features and third party services require Internet access and/or MobileMe; additional fees and terms apply. MobileMe is available to persons age 13 and older. Annual subscription fee and Internet access required. Terms of service apply.
- iPhoto print products are available in the U.S., Canada, Japan, and select countries in Europe and Asia Pacific.
- GarageBand Artist Lessons are sold separately and are available directly through the GarageBand Lesson Store in select countries.
- Burning DVDs requires an Apple SuperDrive or compatible third-party DVD burner.
- Third party services may not be available in all languages or in all countries. Use of these services requires Internet access and may require you to accept additional terms.
What’s in the Box:
- DVD containing iPhoto '11, iMovie '11, GarageBand '11, iWeb (v3.0.2), iDVD (v7.1)
- Electronic documentation
* The Family Pack Software License Agreement allows you to install and use one copy of the Apple software on up to a maximum of five (5) Apple-labeled computers at a time as long as those computers are located in the same household and used by persons who occupy that household. By household we mean a person or persons who share the same housing unit such as a home, apartment, mobile home, or condominium, including students who are primary residents of that household but reside at a separate on-campus location. This license does not extend to business or commercial users.