APC AV C Type 2 Outlet Wall Mount Power Filter, Model C2
- Status Indicator LED's
Provides a quick visual indication of your unit's status.
- Protection Working Indicator
SurgeArrest will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100% protection. If still under warranty, APC will then replace your damaged SurgeArrest free of charge.
- Always on Outlets
8 outlet models offer dedicated space to accommodate wide transformer blocks without covering adjoining outlets and 2 always on outlets. You can plug 8 power cords including 3 transformers at the same time. In case you have equipment that has to stay on all the time, such as fax machine, you can plug it in always on outlets. The equipment will be protected and will have power supply even when the unit is switched off.
- Catastrophic Event Protection
SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and Thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike the APC SurgeArrest products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
- Overload Indicator
Indicator illuminates when connected equipment draws more power than unit’s capacity. To remedy the condition, unplug less vital equipment.
- Noise Filtering
Surge Protector attenuates EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups, ensuring better performance of protected equipment.
- Right Angle Plug
Plug angle allows for equipment and furniture to be placed closer to the wall than with a standard power cord. Reduces cord stress too.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator
This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Lightning and Surge Protection
To prevent damage to your equipment from power surges and spikes.
- IEEE let-through ratings and regulatory agency compliance
Stringent third-party testing gives you confidence that APC's surge protectors will safeguard your equipment and data from potentially damaging surges and spikes.
- Detachable power cord
- Isolated filter banks
Eliminates electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) as a source of audio-video signal degradation.
- Dataline Surge Protection
Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Power conditioning
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Safety-agency approved
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- LED status indicators
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Multiple mounting methods
Allows for standardization on one product for use in different environments.
- Number of Outlets: 2
- Receptacle Style: NEMA 5-15R
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length: 2 feet (0.61 meters)
- Maximum Input Current: 12A
- Input Breaker Capacity: 15.0 A
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating: 1890 Joules
- EMI/RFI Noise rejection (100 kHz to 10 MHz): 55 dB
- Let Through Voltage Rating: < 40
- Net Weight: 1.50 lbs. (0.68 kg)
- Maximum Height: 3.70 inches (94 mm)
- Maximum Width: 6.70 inches (170 mm)
- Maximum Depth: 1.60 inches (41 mm)
- Color: Black
- Operating Environment: 32 - 122 °F (0 - 50 °C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
- Operating Elevation: 0-10000 feet (0-3000 meters)
- Storage Temperature: 5 - 113 °F (-15 - 45 °C)
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
- Storage Elevation: 0-50000 feet (0-15000 meters)
- Regulatory Approvals: cUL Listed,FCC Part 68,NOM,UL 1363,UL 1449
- Standard Warranty: Lifetime
- Equipment protection policy: Lifetime : $350000
- UL 1449 TVSS Rating: <400V
- Environmental Compliance: RoHS 7b Exemption