APC Audio/Video Surge Protector 8 Outlet with Phone/Network/Coax Protection, Model P8VNTG
Protection from damaging power transients.
- Status Indicator LED's: Provides a quick visual indication of your unit's status.
- Resettable circuit breaker: Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Coax Protection: Surge Protector attenuates EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups, ensuring better performance of protected equipment.
- Cable Line Protection
- Noise Filtering
Surge Protector attenuates EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups, ensuring better performance of protected equipment.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator
This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit. Immediately warns you of wiring problems like improper grounds that could cause shocks or prevent adequately suppressing surges.
- Catastrophic Event Protection
SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and Thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike the APC SurgeArrest products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
- Fail Safe Mode
Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC’s SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equip
- IEEE let-through rating and UL 1449 compliance
The 'Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers' (IEEE) Let-Through Voltage rating is based on a test that subjects a Surge Protector to a 6,000 volt spike. The rating equates to the amount of excess voltage that reaches connected equipment. The lower the number, the better the performance of the Surge Protector is. Underwriter's Laboratory's UL1449 surge protection safety standard uses these ratings to help users gauge performance. UL's best Transient Voltage Surge Suppressor (TVSS) Let-Through Voltage rating is "300V".
- Includes: Coaxial cable, Network cable, Telephone Cable, User Manual
- Number of Outlets: 8
- Receptacle Style: NEMA 5-15R
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Maximum Line Current per phase: 15A
- Cord Length: 6 feet (1.83 meters)
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating: 2690 Joules
- eP Joule Rating: 3400
- EMI/RFI Noise rejection (100 kHz to 10 MHz): 20 dB
- Peak Current Normal Mode: 20 kAmps
- Peak Current Common Mode: 40 kAmps
- Data Line Protection: RJ-11 Modem/Fax/DSL protection (four wire dual line),RJ45 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet protection,Cable modem / Video protection
- Data Lines Protected
(multi-line only): 1-4
- Let Through Voltage Rating: < 330
- Net Weight: 2.10 lbs. (0.95 kg)
- Maximum Height: 15.50 inches (394 mm)
- Maximum Width: 3.75 inches (95 mm)
- Maximum Depth: 2.00 inches (51 mm)
- Color: Black
- Operating Environment: 32 - 104 °F (0 - 40 °C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
- Operating Elevation: 0-50000 feet (0-15000 meters)
- Storage Temperature: 5 - 113 °F (-15 - 45 °C)
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
- Storage Elevation: 0-50000 feet (0-15000 meters)
- Regulatory Approvals: CSA,UL 1363,UL 1449
- Standard Warranty: Lifetime
- Equipment protection policy: Lifetime : $100000
- UL 1449 TVSS Rating: 330V
- Environmental Compliance: RoHS 7b Exemption