APC AV Black 1kVA H Type Power Conditioner, Model H10BLK
Protection from blackouts, voltage sags & swells, electrical noise interference and damaging power transients
- Status Indicator LED's: Provides a quick visual indication of your unit's status.
- Phone Line Splitter: Allows use of two pieces of equipment at once, such as a modem and phone.
- Protection Working Indicator: SurgeArrest will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100% protection. If still under warranty, APC will then replace your damaged SurgeArrest free of charge.
- Overload Indicator: Indicator illuminates when connected equipment draws more power than unit’s capacity. To remedy the condition, unplug less vital equipment.
- Noise Filtering: Surge Protector attenuates EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups, ensuring better performance of protected equipment.
- Right Angle Plug: Plug angle allows for equipment and furniture to be placed closer to the wall than with a standard power cord. Reduces cord stress too.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator: This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Lightning and Surge Protection: To prevent damage to your equipment from power surges and spikes.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- IEEE let-through ratings and regulatory agency compliance: Stringent third-party testing gives you confidence that APC's surge protectors will safeguard your equipment and data from potentially damaging surges and spikes.
- Coax Protection
- Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Isolated filter banks: Eliminates electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) as a source of audio-video signal degradation.
- Dataline Surge Protection: rovides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Resettable circuit breakers: Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Multiple mounting methods: Allows for standardization on one product for use in different environments.
- Front-access servicing: Simplifies installation and maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Sequenced turn on/off: Helps power on components in the proper order to prevent speaker stress. Proper sequencing can also help manage current draw on startup to prevent unnecessary circuit breaker tripping.
- LED & display dimmer: Adjust the unit's LED and display brightness independently of each other to suit your individual tastes and environment.
- Includes:6ft Gold Plated Coaxial Cable, Rack Mounting brackets, RJ11 Cable, User Manual
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length: 10 feet (3 meters)
- Net Weight:
16.10 lbs. (7.32 kg)
- Maximum Height: 3.74 inches (95 mm)
- Maximum Width: 17.00 inches (432 mm)
- Maximum Depth: 9.50 inches (241 mm)
- Rack Height: 2U
- Color: Black
- Operating Environment: 5 - 113 °F (-15 - 45 °C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
- Operating Elevation: 0-10000 feet (0-3000 meters)
- Storage Temperature: 32 - 104 °F (0 - 40 °C)
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
- Storage Elevation: 0-50000 feet (0-15000 meters)
- Regulatory Approvals: CSA,FCC Part 15 Class B,FCC Part 68,Industry Canada,UL 1012,UL 498
- Standard Warranty: 5 year repair or replace
- Equipment protection policy: Lifetime : $500000