Generac 20kW Guardian Series Air Cooled Gas Engine Generator - 5875
- True Power® Electrical Technology
- Two Line LCD Tri-lingual Digital Nexus™ Controller
- Electronic Governor
- 200 Amp Service Rated Nexus Smart Switch™ with Digital Load Management Technology,
NEMA 3R Rated
- External Main Circuit Breaker, System Status & Maintenance Interval LED
Indicators and GFCI Duplex Outlet
- Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Base Fascia
- Natural Gas or LP Gas Operation
- UL 2200 Listed
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN & PROTOTYPE TESTING are key components of GENERAC¡¦S
success in ¡§IMPROVING POWER BY DESIGN.¡¨ But it doesn¡¦t stop there. Total
commitment to component testing, reliability testing, environmental testing,
destruction and life testing, plus testing to applicable CSA, NEMA, EGSA,
and other standards, allows you to choose GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS with the confidence
that these systems will provide superior performance.
- TRUE POWERR ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY Superior harmonics and sine wave
form produce less than 5% Total Harmonic Distortion for utility quality power.
This allows confident operation of sensitive electronic equipment and micro-chip
based appliances, such as variable speed HVAC.
- TEST CRITERIA
- PROTOTYPE TESTED
- NEMA MG1-22 EVALUATION
- SYSTEM TORSIONAL TESTED
- MOTOR STARTING ABILITY
- SOLID-STATE, FREQUENCY COMPENSATED VOLTAGE REGULATION This state-of-the-art
power maximizing regulation system is standard on all Generac models. It provides
optimized FAST RESPONSE to changing load conditions and MAXIMUM MOTOR STARTING
CAPABILITY by electronically torque-matching the surge loads to the engine.
An unequalled ¡Ó1% voltage regulation.
- SINGLE SOURCE SERVICE RESPONSE from Generac¡¦s extensive dealer network
provides parts and service know-how for the entire unit, from the engine to
the smallest electronic component.
- GENERAC TRANSFER SWITCHES Long life and reliability are synonymous
with GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS. One reason for this confidence is that the GENERAC
product line includes its own transfer systems and controls for total system
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP) 20,000 Watts*
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG) 18,000 Watts*
- Rated Voltage 240
- Rated Maximum Continuous Load Current – 240 Volts 83.3 LP/75 NG
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less than 5%
- Main Line Circuit Breaker 100 Amp
- Phase 1
- Number of Rotor Poles 2
- Rated AC Frequency 60Hz
- Power Factor 1
- Battery Requirement (not included) Group 26R 12 Volts and 525 Cold-cranking
- Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft. with generator operating at normal load
- Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft. with generator in Quiet-Test™ low speed
exercise mode 60
- Type of Engine GENERAC OHVI V-TWIN
- Number of Cylinders 2
- Displacement 999cc
- Cylinder Block Aluminum w/Cast Iron Sleeve
- Valve Arrangement Overhead Valve
- Ignition System Solid-state w/Magneto
- Governor System Electronic
- Compression Ratio 9.5:1
- Starter 12 Vdc
- Oil Capacity Including Filter Approx. 1.9 Qts./1.8L
- Operating RPM 3,600
- Fuel Consumption
- Natural Gas cu.ft./hr. 206 1/2 Load 294 Full Load
- Liquid Propane ft3/hr (gal/hr) [Liter/hr] 69 (1.89) [7.15] 1/2 Load
106 (2.90) [10.98] Full Load
- Required fuel pressure to generator fuel inlet at all load ranges - 5 to
7 inches of water column for natural gas, 10 to 12 inches of water column
for LP gas For Btu content, multiply ft3/hr x 2520 (LP) or ft3/hr x 1000 (NG)
- 2-Line Plain Text LCD Display Simple user interface for ease of operation
- Mode Switch
- Auto Automatic Start on Utility failure. 7 day exerciser
- Off Stops unit. Power is removed. Control and charger still operate.
- Manual/Test (start) Start with starter control, unit stays on. If utility
fails, transfer to load takes place.
- Programmable start delay between 10-30 seconds Standard
- Engine Start Sequence Cyclic cranking: 16 sec. on, 7 rest (90 sec. maximum
- Engine Warm-up 5 seconds
- Engine Cool-Down 1 minute Starter Lock-out
- Starter cannot re-engage until 5 sec. after engine has stopped.
- Smart Battery Charger Standard
- Automatic Voltage Regulation with Over and Under Voltage Protection Standard
- Automatic Low Oil Pressure Shutdown Standard
- Overspeed Shutdown Standard, 72Hz
- High Temperature Shutdown Standard
- Overcrank Protection Standard
- Safety Fused Standard
- Failure to Transfer Protection Standard
- Low Battery Protection Standard
- 50 Event Run Log Standard
- Future Set Capable Exerciser Standard
- Incorrect Wiring Protection Standard
- Internal Fault Protection Standard
- Common External Fault Capability Standard
- Height: 29"
- Length: 48"
- Width: 25"
- Unit: 565 lbs
- Shipping: 585 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- 2 Years Parts And Labor
- 3rd Year Parts Only
|A/C Rated Output||20000 Watts|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gal.)||None|
|Warranty||3 Years Parts and Labor|
| || |
Generac 20kW Guardian Series Air Cooled Gas Engine Generator
UPC Code: 696471058758
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.
More reasons to buy the Generac 005875-0 from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Generac 005875-0 is Brand New.
- The Generac 005875-0 Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.