Canon PIXMA Black Wireless All-In-One Photo Printer, Model MP495
Built-in Wireless printing and scanning, a compact and stylish design with
innovative features - meet the PIXMA MP495 Wireless Photo All-In-One. The MP495
brings high quality performance, ease of use and convenience together in one
printer. You will also be able to continue your Wi-Fi photo printing with ease
from compatible iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices.
For the first time in home photo printing you can print still photographs from
your captured HD movies with extraordinary technology called Full HD Movie Print.
The all new Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips
captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into
beautiful prints!3 The MP495 delivers a 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi with Canon’s
patented Hybrid Ink System. So, you’ll have a pigment black ink for crisp text
and dye ink for beautiful photos up to 8.5” x 11” all with outstanding quality.
Auto Photo Fix II technology automatically analyzes and applies image correction,
red-eye removal and multi-zone exposure correction for beautiful images.
For your scanning needs, Auto Document Fix automatically delivers advanced
image analysis and area-by-area data correction for text that’s easy to read,
and pictures that maintain color tone and contrast. While Auto Scan Mode automatically
recognizes the type of original you’re scanning, then scans and saves with the
appropriate settings. Do you want to easily print from the web? Canon’s Easy-WebPrint
EX software lets you clip, collect, and combine multiple web pages into your
own layout and even add text.
Speed & Quality
- Terrific Resolution: This level of quality is achieved by 4800 x
1200 maximum color dpi4 thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle
Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small
as 2pl. This delivers superb quality and detail in both your business documents
- High Performance Ink Cartridges: These two genuine Canon ink cartridges
contain specially formulated inks for great document and photo quality. One
is a Black cartridge for crisp text and one is a multi-color cartridge for
beautiful photos. Both are easy to use and replace.
- ChromaLife100: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology
with select genuine Canon inks and select genuine Canon photo papers for beautiful
borderless photos that will last up to 300 years when stored in an archival-quality
- Print Beautiful, Borderless Photos Fast: Print a borderless, 4" x
6" photo in approximately 41 seconds
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds8
Black:ESAT (Black): Approx. 8.8 ipm9 Color:ESAT (Color): Approx. 5.0 ipm9
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Black: 320 / Total: 1,472
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:4800 x 1200 dpi4 Black:600 x 600
dpi4 Paper Sizes 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10," Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super
High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II,
Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte
Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag"™; Envelope: U.S.#
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing10, Calendar
Print, Document Printing, Smartphone Photo Printing10, Full HD Movie Print3,
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT Color: Approx. 26 seconds9
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%
- Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Borderless,
Continuous Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow
Correction Copy, Intensity, Image Repeat, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking
Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages, Photo Reprint, Trimming Copy
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi Interpolated:19,200 x
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode5, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5" x 11.7"
- Other Features: Wi-Fi LED, 7 Segment LED, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual
Color Gamut Processing Technology, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Start
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 7, Windows Vista® , Windows XP and Mac
OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x11
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1 Hi-Speed USB
- Software Included:
- Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM
- PIXMA MP495 Printer Driver
- Easy-PhotoPrint EX
- Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows Only)6
- Full HD Movie Print3
- MP Navigator EX
- Solution Menu
- Width: 17.8"
- Depth: 13.2""
- Height: 6.0"
- Unit: 12.2 lbs
- Shipping: 18 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above
- 1.Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or
n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance
between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone app, available for free on the
App StoreSM, or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Android app available for free in
the Android Market. Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, iPod touch and Android
devices running Android OS 1.6 or later.
- "Full HD Movie Print" is available from 'MOV' movie files created by Canon
digital cameras. From PC, or Mac with Intel® processor. Requires Canon ZoomBrowser
EX 6.5 or later, or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets
can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer
using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then "save
- Compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 in Windows 7, Windows Vista
or Windows XP only. Not included on installation CD. Requires Internet connection
- Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature,
humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves.
Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending
on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental
factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100plus for additional details.
- Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo
test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed measured as soon
as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system
configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types
of paper used and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional
- ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement
methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for
the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first
set. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
- Supported paper types for borderless printing are as follows: Photo Paper
Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo
Paper Glossy and Matte Photo Paper.
- System requirements vary by application.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See
www.usa.canon.com/support for details.