Jura-Capresso Impressa Z7 Aluminum One Touch Coffee Center - 13549
JURA IMPRESSA Z7 ONE TOUCH SET TO IMPRESS WITH UNSURPASSED ONE TOUCH EXPERIENCE
This superlative IMPRESSA Z7 One Touch makes the heart of even the most demanding
coffee aficionado beat faster, and provides the thrilling experience of a full
range of coffee enjoyment at the highest level. It’s Fast, quiet and versatile.
The cup illumination feature stylishly presents specialty coffee drinks in rich
amber light, and frothed milk beverages in gleaming white.
The IMPRESSA Z7 One Touch features eight pre-set beverage buttons. All your
coffee drinks are now just one push button away: Cappuccino, Latte Macchiato,
hot chocolate, hot tea, one or two cups of ristretto, espresso, or large cups
of crema coffee. Use the pre-set programs or change coffee strength, coffee
volume and the amount of steamed/frothed milk while the Z7 One Touch prepares
your preferred coffee beverage. The informative 3-line LED display makes the
IMPRESSA Z7 One Touch extremely user friendly. The Z7 One Touch is completely
pre-programmed and ready to brew coffee and cappuccino.
- Height-Adjustable Spout: For the first time ever, the cappuccino
spout can be adjusted, up to 6 inches high to suit all standard latte macchiato
glasses—a unique feature for automatic specialty coffee centers for home use.
This perfects the quality of beverages made with milk as it guarantees wonderfully
fine and airy milk foam. The height-adjustable spout will also accommodate
a large travel tumbler.
- Coffee Quality: An advanced fluid system guarantees the best crema
yet—fine, velvety, intense and aromatic. The intelligent pre-heating system
ensures that every espresso and ristretto has the optimum temperature, even
after long breaks in preparation.
- Eco-Intelligence: Saving energy doesn’t have to mean sacrificing
enjoyment. Quite the contrary; in Energy Save Mode (E.S.M.®) the Jura IMPRESSA
Z7 One Touch uses up to 40% less energy. The patented Zero-Energy Switch turns
the machine of after coffee preparation and the automatic switch-off rinse.
Consuming less than 0.01 W, the standby energy is one hundred times lower
than the value specified in the EU standard*. The machine can be completely
disconnected from the power supply using the power switch. With the IMPRESSA
Z7 One Touch you can be ecological without being any less indulgent. *EuP
standard no. 1275/2008 from 2010: 1.0W
- Design: The unmistakable design combines pure luxury, elegance and
sophistication. The striking curved lines emulate the shape of the coffee
bean. The high-quality materials have been produced with maximum precision
and outstanding craftsmanship. The carefully finished solid aluminum front
panel and coffee spout, and heavy duty die cast hand-polished chrome platform
beautifully reflect the premium quality of the Z7 One Touch.
Energy Saving Modes
Choose from three energy settings, both heating systems always in stand-by
for immediate use of the coffee or the steam heating block, or set the machine
to automatically lower either the steam heating block or both heating blocks
if you don’t use it all the time. This will save energy. Push any button and
the Z7 One Touch will heat up in less than 20 seconds.
- One-touch cappuccino / latte macchiato button. Brew any size cappuccino
or latte macchiato without moving the cup.
- Eight one-touch beverage buttons (from left to right: Milk, Latte Macchiato,
Cappuccino, Special Coffee, Hot Water, Ristretto, Espresso, Coffee).
- Height and width adjustable coffee spout to accommodate large and small
- All buttons individually programmable: Five coffee strengths, three coffee
temperatures, cup sizes from .5 to 16 oz. milk processing from 3 to 120 seconds.
- Unique rotary dial: Override strength and cup size while brewing.
- Integrated commercial solid steel conical burr grinder: 6 fineness settings
for any type bean. Safety cover (when safety lid is not on, the Z7 One Touch
will not grind!).
- Low noise grinder construction: Quiet operation in any environment, at home,
in the office, in the conference room.
- Electronic bean level sensor: Tells you when your bean level is low. No
more running out of beans during grinding.
- Automatic pre-ground funnel system: Accommodates pre-ground coffee. Make
one touch decaf cappuccino!
- Large variable brewing chamber: Automatically adjusts to hold between 5
and 16 grams of ground coffee. Coffee is always tamped (pressed) perfectly.
- Two stainless steel lined thermoblock heating systems: Always ready for
coffee and steam, never any downtime. No contact with aluminum, no taste transfers
due to internal stainless steel layout.
- 15 bar power pump: Always high pressure brewed coffee with crema... always
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S) ensures maximum flavor extraction
with perfect crema topping.
- 96 oz. removable water container: Good for 60 espressos at a time.
- 10 oz. (280 grams) bean container.
- Height adjustable separate hot water spout to produce a cup of tea or to
transform your espresso into a Coffee Americano.
- Unique CLEARYL Water Care System. Removes chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper
from your tap water for a better tasting coffee. A special organic additive
removes almost all carbon and eliminates decalcifying.
- Electronic CLEARYL cartridge change indicator makes sure that you always
have the best water possible.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Wattage/Volt/Hz: 1350W/120V/60Hz
Convenience, Monitoring, Electrical Listings, Safety Features, Dimensions,
Appearance and Safety Features, Instructions, Warranty
- Three-line LED display dialog system with progression bar. Gives you short,
plain language instructions: "Coffee Ready", "Fill Water", "Clean Machine",
"Refill beans". Also shows coffee strength and cup size on demand.
- Amber light illuminates your brewing area. The lights will turn off automatically
if the machine is not used for three minutes.
- Choose from eight languages in the dialog system. English, French, Italian,
Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian or German.
- Select from "Continuous-on" or "Auto-off" from 15 minutes to 15 hours or
manual off. Makes sure the machine stays on as long as you want.
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling program.
- Show cup size in display in metric (milliliter) or non-metric (ounces) version.
- Show time in AM/PM or 24 hour mode.
- Renaming (have some fun): Rename the on- (e.g. "Happy B'day") and off message
and the names for all eight beverage buttons. You can always reset the names
back to the standard names.
- Automatic hot water rinse cycle cleans and preheats all vital parts. Automatic
cappuccino rinsing reminder. The display tells you "CAPPU RINSE". Just push
the illuminated button and hot water will rinse through the milk nozzle.
- Automatic cleaning cycle indicator prevents coffee oil build-up in the brew
chamber. A short 15 minutes automated tablet cleaning program with clear instructions
in the LED display insures clean inner parts and coffee that will never taste
oily or rancid. No inner parts need to be removed. The display will remind
you automatically after approx. 220 cups of coffee.
- Automatic indicator when used coffee container is full. Used coffee container
holds up to 16 coffee portions.
- Electronic water level sensor will never let the machine operate without
- Electronic bean container will never let the machine grind without enough
- Electronic sensor will never let the machine grind without the safety lid.
- Information module lets you check how many cups are made with each beverage
button, how often maintenance programs were used, how each beverage button
is set and more.
- Five level water hardness selector. Set the machine to your water hardness
(comes with a water hardness indicator strip).
Factory Settings / Programming Options
Any brewing or frothing process can always be stopped by just pushing ANY
of the eight beverage buttons or pushing the rotary dial. This will not affect
- Milk button: 30 seconds.
- Cappuccino button: 14 seconds milk, 3 oz. coffee, NORMAL, HIGH.
- Latte Macchiato button: 16 seconds milk, pause 10 seconds, 3 oz. coffee,
- Special Coffee button: 3 oz. coffee, XSTRONG, HIGH.
- Hot Water button: 6 oz., XHIGH.
- 1 Ristretto button: 0.5 oz. STRONG, HIGH. Press button twice for 2 Ristretti,
0.5 oz. per cup, STRONG, HIGH.
- 1 Espresso button: 1.5 oz. STRONG, HIGH. Press button twice for 2 Espressi,
1.5 oz. per cup, STRONG, HIGH.
- 1 Coffee button: 5 oz. NORMAL, HIGH. Press button twice for 2 Coffee, 5
oz. per cup, NORMAL, HIGH.
Overriding will not change the pre-set values. Re-programming will establish
new pre-set values. All pre-set values will remain in memory, regardless if
the Z7 One Touch is plugged in or not.
Other pre-sets you can change
- Filter: No; change to yes and install and activate the Clearyl Water Filter.
- Hardness Level: 10º DH. This is for soft water. Can be changed from 1 to
32 "grains". See Operating instructions for details.
- Auto-Off: 2 hours after last use; reprogram from 0.5 to 15 hours or manual
- Grinder Fineness: middle positions; 6 fineness settings.
- Stand-by (economy settings): "NO SAVE": Z7 One Touch is always ready to
brew coffee and froth milk, no waiting time. Two other settings are possible.
- Cup size/ volume: in OZ (in half ounce increments). Display in Milliliter
- Language set to English. Change to French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese,
Russian or German.
What's In The Box:
- Stainless Steel Thermal Milk Container
- Auto Cappuccino Cleaner
- Clearyl Water Filter
- Cleaning Tablets
- Measuring Scoop
- Water Hardness Indicator Strip
- Unit: 31 lbs
- Shipping: 35 lbs
- Length: 17.7"
- Height: 14.6"
- Width: 12.2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Year Parts