Swiss Army Infantry Vintage Chrono Stainless Steel Men's Watch, Model 241449
In 1897 the Original Swiss Army™ Knife was created in the small village Switzerland.
Since that time, Victorinox® has become known in more 100 countries for precision,
quality, functionality and versatility.
This century old heritage has been extended to Swiss Army Watches and Timepieces.
Each reflects the ingenious design and outstanding durability we’ve come to
stand for over the years. Uncompromising craftsmanship makes these watches worthy
to carry the cross and shield emblem that symbolizes the legend of Victorinox
and the Swiss Army Brand.
Whether you’re going around the corner or around the globe, our classically
styled watches will make sure that you’re equipped for life’s adventures. No
matter what those adventures might be.
- Made in Switzerland with precision Swiss Mechanical Self-Winding Movement
- Triple coated, anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Stainless Steel case with screw-in mineral crystal, exhibition caseback
- Luminous hands, numerals and hour markers
- Sectorial small seconds sub-dial with double sided hand
- Chronograph 12hr, 30min, 60sec,
- Telemeter Scale
- Date Calendar
- Genuine Leather Strap
- Water Resistant to 100m (10 ATM, 330 FT)
- 44mm case diameter
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 3 year limited
parts and labor
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.