HP Officejet 7500A Wide Format E-All-in-One Printer, Model C9309A
Print color documents for the lowest cost per page compared with in-class,
wide-format inkjet all-in-ones and marketing materials from 3 x 5 to 13 x 19
inches. Get wired and wireless networking, access apps, and print from mobile
Print from 3 x 5 to 13 x 19 inches—Fax, Copy and Scan.
- Print professional business materials—from 3 x 5 to 13 x 19 inches—plus
Fax, Copy and Scan with ease.
- Connect to your network wirelessly or with built-in Ethernet, or to your
PC with Hi-speed USB 2.0.
- Handle a range of paper types, using the 150-page, wide-format tray and
a 35-page automatic document feeder.
- Get more done, faster, with fax and scan solutions—quickly fax files or
scan to a PC or e-mail.
Deliver professional-quality color at a low cost.
- Print professional color for the lowest cost per page vs. in-class, wide-format
- Get a great value, using individual inks and high-capacity cartridges designed
for the office.
- Deliver materials with professional color graphics and laser-quality black
text, using HP Officejet inks.
- Design marketing materials with templates and tools from Marketsplash by
HP, and print them affordably.
Print from the Web and mobile devices.
- Use business apps and the 2.36-inch touchscreen to access, store and print
your information in seconds.
- Print from anywhere, anytime, directly to your HP all-in-one, using your
- Copy a two-sided identification card onto one side of a page using the ID
- Use the memory card slots and 2.36-inch touchscreen to print without a PC.
Save energy and conserve resources.
- Use up to 40% less energy than comparable laser products with this ENERGY
STAR® qualified all-in-one.
- Save on paper, using digital faxing options.
- Get free and easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners
are recycled responsibly.
- Learn simple ways to conserve resources and easily recycle, using the Eco-tips
button on the control panel.
- Use up to 40% less energy than with color lasers.
- Prints great on recycled paper.
- Save paper by viewing and storing faxes electronically.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- All-in-one functions: Print, copy, scan, fax, Web
- Multitasking capability: Yes
- Print speed black (draft, letter): Up to 33 ppm
- Print speed color (draft, letter): Up to 32 ppm
- Print speed, black (normal quality mode): Up to 10 ppm
- Print speed, color (normal quality mode): Up to 7 ppm
- Print speed, laser comparable, black: Up to 10 ppm
- Print speed, laser comparable, color: Up to 7 ppm
- Print speed, color, 4x6 photo (draft mode): As fast as 17 sec
- First page out (black): As fast as 16 sec
- First page out (color): As fast as 19 sec
- Monthly duty cycle: Up to 7000 pages
- Recommended monthly print volume: 200 to 450 pages
- Footnote for recommended monthly print volume: HP recommends that
the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum
device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals
and device life over an extended warranty period.
- Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print resolution, black: Up to 600 rendered dpi black when printing
from a computer
- Print resolution, color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when
printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
- Paper handling standard,input: 150-sheet input tray, 35-sheet ADF
- Paper handling standard,output: 100-sheet output tray
- Envelope capacity: Up to 15 envelopes
- Envelope feeder: No
- Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper): None
- Document finishing: Flatbed, sheetfed
- Media sizes, standard: Letter (8.5 x 11 in), legal (8.5 x 14 in),
tabloid (11 x 17 in), executive (7.25 x 10.5 in), 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x
10 in, 11 x 14 in, 12 x 12 in, 13 x 19 in (Super B)
- Media sizes, custom: 3 x 5 to 13 x 44 in
- Media types: Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes; brochure paper,
transparencies, labels, cards (index, greeting)
- Media weight, recommended: 20 to 24 lb
- Memory, standard: 128 MB
- Memory, maximum: 128 MB
- Print languages, standard: HP PCL 3 GUI
- Scanner type: Flatbed; ADF
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 4800 dpi
- Scan size, maximum (flatbed): 8.5 x 14 in
- Scan size, maximum (ADF): 8.5 x 14 in
- Automatic paper sensor: No
- Digital sending features: Scan to PC; Scan to Card
- Copy speed, black (copies per minute): Up to 33 cpm
- Copy speed, color (copies per minute): Up to 32 cpm
- Copy resolution, black: Up to 1200 optimized dpi from 600 input dpi
- Copy resolution, color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi from 1200
input dpi on HP Photo Papers.
- Copy reduce/enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
- Maximum number of copies: Up to 100 copies
- Fax transmission speed (seconds per page): 3 sec per page
- Fax memory: Up to 100 pages
- Fax note: Based on standard ITU-T Test Image No. 1 at standard resolution.
More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more
- Fax resolution, black (dots per inch): Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Speed dials, maximum number: Up to 110 numbers
- Auto redial: Yes
- Fax delayed sending: Yes (black only)
- Fax broadcast: 48 locations
- Polling: Yes
- Remote retrieval: No
- Fax forwarding:Yes
- Faxing: Yes, color
- Connectivity: standard 1 USB (2.0); 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n;
2 memory card slots; 1 RJ-11 fax
- Minimum system requirements: PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7: 1 GHz 32-bit
(x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) RAM, 1.5 GB
hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port; Windows
Vista®: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 512 MB RAM, 2.0 GB
hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port; Windows®
XP (32-bit) (SP2): Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor, 233
MHz or higher, 128 MB RAM, 750 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet
connection, USB port Macintosh: Mac OS X v 10.5.8, v 10.6; PowerPC G4, G5,
or Intel Core processor; 300 MB free hard disk space
- Compatible operating systems: Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®,
Windows XP® (SP2), Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6, Linux (For more information, see
- Display: 2.36" (48 x 23 cm) LCD with TouchSmart Frame
- Memory Card Compatibility: Secure Digital; MultimediaCard; Secure
MultimediaCard; Reduced-Size MultimediaCard (RS-MMC)/MMCmobile (adapter not
included, purchase separately); MMCmicro/miniSD/microSD (adapter not included,
purchase separately); xD-Picture Card
- Borderless Printing: Yes (up to A3+/13 x 19-in)
Power and Saving Requirements
- Power supply Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/-
- Power consumption (Active): 16 watts (Best mode); 20 watts (Normal
mode); 26 watts (Fast Draft mode)
- Power Consumption (Standby): 6 watts
- Power Consumption, Powersave: 4.1 watts
- Power Consumption (Manual-off): 0.75 watts
- Acoustic Pressure Emissions: 59 dB(A) (fast draft printing); 53 dB(A)
(normal printing); 46 dB(A)(Best printing); 53 (Copy, fast draft); 52 dB(A)
(Copy normal); 47 dB(A) (Copy Best)
- Acoustic power emissions: 6.5 B(A) (fast draft printing); 6.0 B(A)
(normal printing); 5.4 B(A) (Best printing); 6.0B(A) (Copy fast draft); 5.9B(A)
(Copy normal); 5.3 B(A) (Copy Best)
- Operating temperature range: 59 to 90º F
- Recommended Operating humidity range: 20 to 80% RH
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: Yes
- What's in the box: HP Officejet 7500 Wide Format e-All-in-One Printer;
Power cord; Power supply;User Guide; Setup Poster; Ink printhead; HP 920 Black
Officejet Ink Cartridge (~420 pages); HP 920 Cyan Officejet Ink Cartridge
(~300 pages); HP 920 Magenta Officejet Ink Cartridge (~300 pages); HP 920
Yellow Officejet Ink Cartridge (~300 pages); Printer driver CD; Scan-Stitch
CD; Phone cord [Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and
continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of
printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included cartridge is used
to start up the printer. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies]
- Cable included? No, please purchase USB and LAN cable separately
- Software included: ArcSoft® Scan-n-Stitch™ Deluxe v 188.8.131.52
- Width: 23.86"
- Depth: 16.77"
- Height: 11.54"
- Unit: 30.8 lbs
- Shipping: 43 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Limited
Parts and Labor
- Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details
- Letter cost per page comparisons for B-size inkjet all-in-ones with fax
<$300 from major vendors as of March 2010. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/officejet.
OJ ISO yield with highest-capacity cartridges based on continuous printing.
For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration.
For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
- May require an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any
Internet- and e-mail-capable device. For details, http://www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter.
- After first page; for more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/inkjetprinter.
- Wireless performance depends upon physical environment and distance from
- Based on ppm measured using ISO/IEC 24734. Standard applies to inkjet and
laser products and excludes first set of test documents. For details, see
- Not included. Please purchase separately.
- Based on paper-industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP
inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems
tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
- Majority of letter-size color laser all-in-ones <$600 as of March 2010;
for details, see http://www.hp.com/go/officejet. Energy use based on HP testing
using the ENERGY STAR® program’s TEC test method criteria.
- Visit http://www.hp.com/support to download the latest software.
- Requires caller ID service, not included. Price and service are subject
- Program availability varies. HP print cartridge return and recycling is
currently available in more than 49 countries, territories and regions in
Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program.
For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- On brochure and photo paper only.