JL Audio JX Series Four Channel Full-Range Mobile Amplifier, Model JX3604
When you inspect a JL Audio JX amplifier, you will see that nothing is spent
on gimmicks, blue lights or chrome. Instead, we apply our no-nonsense, pure
performance philosophy to specify oversized output transistors and rugged MOSFET
power supplies that ensure ample current and thermal capacity. These beefy parts
operate well under their limits to deliver stable performance and vastly better
reliability than the wimpy devices commonly found in many competing products.
It all adds up to solid bass definition and cleaner, louder high frequency output
that gets the most out of your speaker system.
- Active Crossover
- Bass Control
- Preamp Outputs
- High-Mass Heatsink
- Rugged MOSFET Switching Power Supplies
- Description: Class A/B Two-Channel Full-Range Amplifier
- Inputs: Two Stereo Pairs (RCA Low-Level or multi-pin High-Level)
with 2/4 Channel Input Switch
- On-board Crossover: 12dB/octave High-Pass or Low-Pass with continuously
variable cutoff frequency selection from 50 - 200 Hz. Defeatable.
- Preamp Output: Pass-through with RCA-type jacks, summed from both
- Rated Power 14.4 V Stereo:
- 70W RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
- 90W RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms
- Rated Power 14.4 V Bridged: 180W RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms
- Rated Power 12.5 V Stereo:
- 55W RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
- 80W RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms
- Rated Power 12.5 V Stereo: 160W RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms
- THD at Rated Power: 1% @ 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 1 dB
- Input Range:
- 200mV - 4V (Low-Level)
- 2V - 10V (High-Level)
- Length: 15.40"
- Width: 7.68"
- Height: 2.15"