HP Envy 100 e-All-In-One Printer, Model CN517A
Add cutting-edge design to wireless, Web-connected printing.This compact e-all-in-one
features a high-resolution touchscreen that redefines the way you'll print,
copy and scan at home. Also, this product is the planet's first PVC-free printer.
Innovative printing for any room in your house.
- Simply touch the high-resolution display to print, and see what you're producing
in an entirely new way.
- Whisper quiet, this e-all-in-one can be used without interrupting conversations
or TV programs.
- No visible paper tray, no problem—the tray extends and retracts so your
printer maintains its sleek style.
One-touch apps print from the Web without a PC.
- Access and print customizable apps for maps, movie tickets, coupons, recipes,
greeting cards and more.
- Print and share from multiple PCs, and stay connected, using integrated
- Print at your convenience—whether it's from across town or across the room—using
- Produce impressive photos and photo projects directly from the Web—simply
connect to Snapfish and print.
Sophisticated versatility for your home.
- Fashionable functionality—Print from the Web without a PC, produce documents
and photos, plus Copy and Scan.
- Print lab-quality photos that dry instantly and last for generations.
- Print photos and documents without a PC—even Web prints—using memory card
slots and the touchscreen display.
- Choose high-capacity ink cartridges or HP Photo Value Packs for a better
value with frequent printing.
The planet's first PVC-free printer.
- Reduce your environmental impact with the planet's first PVC-free printer.
- Save energy, using an e-all-in-one that is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Free, easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are
- Reduce waste by choosing an e-all-in-one that is shipped in a reusable tote
- PVC-free printer[eco01]
- Save paper by up to 50% using automatic two-sided printing.
- Original HP cartridges contain up to 70% recycled plastic.
- Print speed black (draft, letter): Up to 27 ppm
- Print speed color (draft, letter): Up to 22 ppm
- Print speed, black (normal quality mode): Up to 6 ppm
- Print speed, color (normal quality mode): Up to 4 ppm
- Print speed, laser comparable, black: Up to 6 ppm
- Print speed, laser comparable, color: Up to 4 ppm
- Print speed, color, 4x6 photo (draft mode): As fast as 26 sec
- Page yield footnote: Approximate yield. Actual yield depends on printer
and specific use. See http://www.hp.com/go/pageyield for more information
- Monthly duty cycle: Up to 1000 pages
- Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print resolution, black: Up to 1200 dpi (Best mode)
- Print speed footnote: Either after first page or after first set
of ISO test pages. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims
- Print resolution, color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi (from 1200
dpi input data when printing from a computer on photo paper in maximum dpi
- Paper handling standard,input: 80-sheet input tray
- Paper handling standard,output: 25-sheet output tray
- Envelope capacity: Up to 10 envelopes
- Envelope feeder: No
- Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper): Automatic (standard)
- Document finishing: Sheetfed
- Media sizes, standard: Letter, executive, cards, 4 x 6 in
- Media sizes, custom: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 11.69 in
- Media types: Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies,
labels, cards, the HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media
- Media weight, recommended: 20 lb
- Memory, standard: 128 MB
- Memory, maximum: 128 MB
- Print languages, standard: HP PCL 3 GUI
- Scanner type: Flatbed
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Bit depth: 24-bit
- Scan size, maximum (flatbed): 8.5 x 11.69 in
- Automatic paper sensor: No
- Copy speed, black (copies per minute): Up to 27 cpm
- Copy speed, color (copies per minute): Up to 22 cpm
- Copy resolution, black: Up to 600 dpi from 300 dpi input (Normal
- Copy resolution, color: Up to 600 dpi from 300 dpi input (Normal
- Copy reduce/enlarge settings: 40 to 500%
- Maximum number of copies: Up to 50 copies
- Connectivity, standard: 1 USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Minimum system requirements: PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7: 1 GHz 32-bit
(x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) RAM, 650 MB
hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet
Explorer; Windows Vista®: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor,
512 MB RAM, 750 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection,
USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows® XP (SP2)* or higher (32-bit only): any
Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 128
MB RAM, 300 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB
port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher. *Supports 32-bit only Macintosh: Mac
OS X v 10.4, v 10.5 or v 10.6; PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel Core processor; 256
MB RAM; 300 MB available hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection;
- Compatible operating systems: Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®,
Windows® XP (SP2)* or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X v 10.5 or v 10.6
- Display: 3.45" (8.9-cm) touchscreen CGD (with TouchSmart control
- Memory Card Compatibility: Memory Stick Duo; Secure Digital/MultimediaCard
- Borderless Printing: Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 279 mm)
Power and Operating Requirements
- Power supply: Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/-
- Power consumption: 29 watts maximum
- Power consumption (Active): 7.2 watts
- Power Consumption (Standby): 7.2 watts
- Power Consumption, Powersave: 4.5 watts
- Power Consumption (Manual-off): 0.6 watts
- Power consumption footnote: Power requirements are based on the country/region
where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage
the printer and void the product warranty.
- Acoustic Pressure Emissions: 56 dB(A) (printing at 30 ppm)
- Acoustic power emissions: 6.8 B(A) (printing at 30 ppm)
- Operating temperature range: 59 to 90º F
- Recommended Operating humidity range: 25 to 75% RH (non-condensing)
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: Yes
- What's in the box: HP ENVY 100 e-All-in-One - D410a; HP 60 Black
Ink Cartridge (~200 pages); HP 60 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~165 pages); Software
CD; Reference Guide; Power supply; Power cord; Reusable Tote; Accessory Bag
[Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing.
Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other
factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies]
- Cable included? No, please purchase USB cable separately
- Software included: HP Photo Creations
- Width: 16.8"
- Height: 4"
- Depth: 13.2"
- Unit: 17.14 lbs
- Shipping: 20 lbs