Dyson White Airblade Hand Dryer, Model AB04WH
AB04 is designed for regular washrooms. It has the same patented technology
as AB02 but it’s made from PC-ABS – a lightweight yet durable compound. Its
manufacturing process is over 50% less carbon intensive than AB02.
The AirbladeTM hand dryer wipes hands dry with a high-velocity sheet of air
in just 12 seconds.
It cleans the air before using it to dry hands, too. And it uses much less
energy than warm air hand dryers so your business can reduce costs.
It’s the first and only hand dryer that works properly.
The key is the Dyson Digital Motor. It doesn’t rely on the carbon brushes and
slip rings used in warm air hand dryer motors and spins 81,000 times a minute
- nearly 10 times faster than an Indy Car engine. That means:
- No heating element
Water is wiped from hands using a sheet of air travelling at 400mph. There’s
no energy-hungry heating element to power.
- Shorter drying times
Hands are dry in just 12 seconds. Less energy is required for each pair of
hands dried compared to warm air hand dryers.
- Touch-free operation:
Infra-red sensor control for touch-free drying and minimal energy wastage.
- Anti-microbial additives:
Anti-microbial additives are integrated into surfaces.
- No rubbing
Warm air hand dryers rely on people rubbing their hands. That just brings
bacteria in the lower skin layers to the surface. With the AirbladeTM hand
dryer, no rubbing is required.
- Clean, dry hands
Because it’s so fast, people leave with dry hands not damp ones that can spread
up to 1000 times more bacteria.
- Easy to clean:
Tough, sealed ergonomic design for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- HEPA filtration:
HEPA filter removes over 99.9% of bacteria from the air used to dry hands.
Over 930 sq in. of High Efficiency Particle Arrestor (HEPA) filter integrated
with anti-microbial additives.
- Efficient standby mode:
Standby power consumption of 1 watt for increased energy efficiency.
- Rapid, hygienic drying:
Wipes hands dry with a high velocity sheet of air in 12 seconds. Thermoset
plastic with a 0.3mm gap along its entire 9 inch length directs air at 400mph
to dry hands.
- Dyson Digital Motor (DDM):
The DDM is a long life, new type of electric motor. As a result, it’s incredibly
powerful (81,000 rpm) for its size generating the high air velocity needed
to dry hands properly.
- Noise suppression:
Precisely tuned silencing technology integrated into the motor housing and
ducting to reduce air noise.
- High compression fan:
Digitally switched at up to 6,000 times per second making the compressor
spin at 81,000rpm.
- Input voltage: 110-120V AC, single phase 60 Hz
- Rated power: 1400W
- Motor type: Dyson Digital Motor. switched reluctance brushless
- Motor speed: 81,000 rpm
- Standby power consumption: 1w
- Energy consumption per dry: .00468kwh
- Polycarbonate-ABS casing with homogenous anti-microbial additive
- HEPA filter with anti-microbial coating
- 99.97% particulate efficiency <99.9% bacteria removal.
- Touch-free infra-red activation
- Hand dry time: 12 seconds (measured to method defined in National Sanitation
Foundation protocol P335)
- Airspeed at nozzle: 400mph
- Operating airflow: 68cfm
- Rated operating noise power: 85db(A)
- Height: 26.25"
- Width: 12.1"
- Depth: 9.7"
- Unit: 22 lbs
- Shipping: 28 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty(authorized online retailer):
- 5 Years Parts
- 1 Year Labor