Transcend DDR3-1333 ECC Unbuffered-DIMM 2 GB Standard Memory - TS256MLK72V3N
The TS256MLK72V3N is a 256M x 72bits DDR3-1333 ECC Unbuffered-DIMM. The TS256MLK72V3N
consists of 9pcs 256Mx8bits DDR3 SDRAMs in FBGA packages and a 2048 bits serial
EEPROM on a 240-pin printed circuit board. The TS256MLK72V3N is a Dual In-Line
Memory Module and is intended for mounting into 240-pin edge connector sockets.
Synchronous design allows precise cycle control with the use of system clock.
Data I/O transactions are possible on both edges of DQS. Range of operation
frequencies, programmable latencies allow the same device to be useful for a
variety of high bandwidth, high performance memory system applications.
- RoHS compliant products.
- JEDEC standard 1.5V ± 0.075V Power supply
- VDDQ=1.5V ± 0.075V
- Clock Freq: 667MHZ for 1333Mb/s/Pin.
- Programmable CAS Latency: 6, 7, 8, 9
- Support ECC error detection and correction.
- Programmable Additive Latency (Posted /CAS): 0, CL-2 or CL-1 clock
- Programmable /CAS Write Latency (CWL) = 7
- 8 bit pre-fetch
- Burst Length: 4, 8
- Bi-directional Differential Data-Strobe
- Internal calibration through ZQ pin
- On Die Termination with ODT pin
- Serial presence detect with EEPROM
- Asynchronous reset
- On DIMM Thermal Sensor support
- Unit: 0.10 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Height: 5.25"
- Width: 1.18"