Longines Master Collection Stainless Steel Mens Watch, Model L26734786
With its long and distinguished traditions, Longines has from the start built
its worldwide reputation on timepieces notable as much for their intrinsic quality
as for the style and timing of their launch. The Longines Master Collection
is a perfect example of this skill. On the basis of the success of this collection
since its launch in 2005 Longines has now added a number of new models in pink
and yellow gold, with black dials and new sizes, that have already caused a
sensation on the market. These new designs are reaching world markets precisely
as consumers signal their clear preference for products that not only offer
genuine value but unmistakable character as well.
- Round stainless steel case with scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
- Transparent case back with sapphire crystal.
- 40.00 mm diameter.
- Water-resistant to 30 meters.
- L678 self-winding mechanical movement beating at 28,800 vibrations per hour
and providing 46 hours of power reserve.
- Functions: Hours, minutes, central 60 seconds chronograph hand, date shown
by a circle ring on the dial and indicated by the half-moon central hand.
Moon phase display with 12 hours counter at 6 o'clock, small seconds with
24 hours indicator at 9 o'clock, 30 minutes counter with day and month display
at 12 o'clock.
- Silver-finished "barleycorn" patterned dial, featuring 9 black Arabic numerals,
blue steel hands.
- Stainless Steel Bracelet with triple safety folding clasp and push-piece