Chronoswiss Grand Opus Men's Watch - CH7541SR
The absolute highlight for mechanical watch aficionados fascinated by the inner life of their watch. The skeletonized movement unveils, to the interested observer, the numerous ongoing mechanical processes. But only with a prolonged look through a magnifying glass will the mechanical movement unveil its deepest secrets.
- Characteristics: The first skeletonized automatic chronograph
- Movement: Chronoswiss Caliber C.741 S, automatic winding, Diameter 30mm, 25 jewels, Incabloc shock absorbers, 46-hour power reserve, 4 hertz 28,800 A/h vibrations per hour (vph), individually numbered, skeletonized movement
- Dsplays: Hours, minutes, seconds analogue date, chrono-center second, 30-minute register and 12-hour-register
- Case: Massive 23-part case, push-pieces and onion -shaped crown crafted from the same material as the case, diameter 41mm, height 15mm; abraded, polished, screwed and fluted bezel with sapphire crystal thats antireflective on one surface, fully threaded screw-in back with pane of antifreflective sapphire crystal, screwed strap bars with patented system Autobloc, waterresistant to 3 atmospheres
- Dial: Skeletonized and beveled metal dial with printed Arabic numerals, minute-circle with 1/4 second subdivisions, individually numbered
- Hands: Polished or blued Breguet losange steel hands