Life Fitness X1 Elliptical Cross Trainer - X1XX000303
X1 is perfect for the person that just wants to get on and go. it has everything
you'd expect from a Life Fitness Elliptical Cross-Trainer - unparalleled quality,
a fluid total-body motion, and the patented Link6™ elliptical drive system that
delivers an incredibly natural, comfortable stride. And the Basic Workouts Console
provides an extremely easy-to-use interface with the essential workout programs
you'll need to maintain an effective fitness regimen.
- Wireless heart rate monitoring system (included with Advanced Workout Console
- Total-body workout with synchronized upper- and lower-body movement.
- Effort is dispersed to your legs and arms, so you can burn more calories
with less perceived exertion
- Whisper eStride™ technology employs self-aligning ball bearings to create
a quiet, fluid motion that is perfect for the home environment.
- ErgoGrip™ stationary handlebar provides stability during lower-body only
- Oversized, dual accessory tray and built-in reading rack
- EZ Incline/Resistance
- Sport TrainingTM
- Go System™ One-Touch Quick Start
- On-the-Fly Programming
- Cool Down Mode
- Display Type: LCD with blue background and white characters
- Heart Rate
- LCD Display Size: 3" x 5" (7.6 cm x 12.7 cm)
- Speed (mph/km/h)
- Target Heart Rate
- Workout Profile Display: 9 x 24 segments
- Maximum User Weight 350 lbs (158 kg)
- Maximum Step-up Height 6.5" (16.5 cm)
- Stride Length 20"
- Power Requirements Plug-in (All major voltage configurations)
- Safety CE, CSA, FCC, GS/TUV, UL
- Frame 1.5" x 3" (3.75 cm x 7.5 cm) robotically-welded steel frame
- Pedals 16" x 7" (41 cm x 18 cm) oversized pedals w/ comfort foam insert
- Resistance System Eddy current
- Unit: 215 lbs
- Shipping: 240 lbs
- Length: 81"
- Height: 59"
- Width: 30"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Lifetime on frame
- 3-year on parts
- 1-year on labor (warranties outside the U.S. may vary)