Chronoswiss Imperator Men's Watch - CH2873
The name embodies a provocation, because the mighty "Imperator" is impossible to overlook on its wearer's wrist. Its challenging name was not chosen randomly. In several respects, the name symbolize sovereignity over time.
- Characteristics: Wristwatch (automatic), massive crown at the "12", spacious date window with three days indication
- Movement: ETA 2892-A2, 21 jewels, three-spoke Glucydur balance, Nivarox-1 flat balance-spring, index pointer with eccentric, Incabloc shock absorption, 42-hour power reserve, 4 Hz., 28,800 A/h (semi-oscillations); polished pallets, palletwheel and screws; bridges with Co te Geneve polish and circular-graining skeletonized rotor.
- Displays: Hours, minutes, seconds and date
- Case: Massive rectangular polished case, width 36,7 mm, length 56 mm, height: 10 mm with a sapphire crystal domed on both sides and one sided antireflective. With four screws tightened opem case back with one-sided antireflective sapphire crystal. Screwed-on strap bars with patented system Autobloc. Massive crown at the 12. Water-resistant up to 3 atm (30 m)
- Dial: "Brosse", rosegold - or silver coloured dial, spacious date window
- Hands: Blued hands in "Constance" shape