Sonance Visual Performance Series 6.5" In Ceiling Round Black Speaker, Model
Visual Performance Series speakers combine elegant, modern style with outstanding
audio performance. Featuring three performance levels, three sizes, and three
shapes, Visual Performance Series speakers are designed to fit the audio needs
of the most discriminating listener. Using traditional installation methods,
Visual Performance Series speakers are easily installed in either new or existing
construction and feature a new one-piece grille and trim assembly, making painting
a simple and quick one-step process.
Extreme speakers are engineered for high-humidity ares and are built to survive
extreme temperatures - from -30ºF up to +175ºF ( -34ºC up to + 79ºC) - while
maintaining superior sound quality. Visual Performance Series Extreme speakers
are also shock-resistant and can withstand the pelting of the high seas and
salty air, making them an excellent choice for marine applications.
Visual Performance Series Single Stereo speakers combine both left and right
signals into one speaker. They are perfect for use in small spaces, such as
bathrooms and hallways.
- Tweeter: Two 1" (25mm) polyurethane domes
- Woofer: 6 1/2" (165mm) injection-molded polypropylene/graphite
cone, with integral Santoprene™ surround
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20kHz ±3dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal; 6 ohms minimum
- Power Handling: 5 watts minimum; 130 watts maximum
- Sensitivity: 89dB (SPL 2.83V/1 meter)
- Grille: Powder-coated stainless steel
- Diameter: 9.75"
- Depth: 5.1875"
- Cutout Diameter: 8.25"
- Unit: 4.5 lbs each
- Shipping: 5 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited Lifetime
- Sonance warrants to the original retail purchaser only that this Sonance
product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, provided
the product was purchased from a Sonance Authorized Dealer. For full warranty
information, please see the Instruction Manual