Sonance Visual Performance Series 8" Black In Wall Rectangle Speakers, Model
Sonance Visual Performance Series speakers combine elegant, modern style with
outstanding audio performance. New micro-trim grilles have only 0.20” of trim,
giving these speakers a clean, sleek appearance that seamlessly integrates into
any designed space. The grilles attach via powerful magnets, for simple, quick
installation. A one-step paint process saves time compared to traditional flanged
Visual Performance Large speakers are available in three shapes (rectangular,
square and round), and in three different audio performance levels, so the designer
and installer can select the shape that best suits the architectural space while
providing the level of sound quality desired by the client.
VP83-series speakers feature polypropylene drivers and pivoting silk tweeters
that deliver quality sound. Visual Performance Series Medium speakers can be
retrofitted into mounting holes for Sonance Original Series Medium speakers
without modification, making upgrades exceptionally easy.
Visual Performance Series Large speakers can also be used with accessories
for Sonance Original Series Medium speakers, such as Flex brackets, acoustic
enclosures, retrofit backboxes and fire-rated backcans.
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) silk dome, ferrofluid-cooled, pivoting
- Midrange: 4" (102mm) polypropylene cone, rubber surround, pivoting
- Woofer: 8" (203mm) polypropylene cone, rubber surround
- Frequency Response: 38Hz – 20kHz ±3dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal; 6 ohms minimum
- Power Handling: 5 watts minimum; 125 watts maximum
- Sensitivity: 90dB SPL (2.83V/1 meter)
- Grille: Perforated steel
- Width: 10"
- Height: 16"
- Depth: 3.875
- Unit: 20 lbs Pair
- Shipping: 25 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited Lifetime
- Sonance warrants to the original retail purchaser only that this Sonance
product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, provided
the product was purchased from a Sonance Authorized Dealer. For full warranty
information, please see the Instruction Manual