AppleCare Protection Plan For iPod Touch or iPod Classic, Model MC249LLB
Every iPod comes with complimentary, single-incident telephone technical support for 90 days from your iPod purchase and a one-year limited warranty. With the AppleCare Protection Plan, you can extend your service coverage to two years from the iPod purchase date. You can call Apple’s award-winning technical support experts as often as you like and get your questions answered. And if you need repair service, we offer convenient service options around the world.
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs iPod, Apple TV, and iTunes, you get a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts whether you use a Mac or a PC, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your iPod or Apple TV using a prepaid shipping box
provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPod or Apple TV to an Apple Retail Store
- Use with a Mac or PC
Apple hardware coverage
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world.
- Your iPod
- Included earphones and USB cable
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of iPod topics, including:
- Syncing with iTunes
- Downloading video and podcasts from the iTunes Store
- HD video recording and FaceTime for iPod touch
- Connecting iPod touch to Wi-Fi networks
- Sending and receiving email with iPod touch
- Using Apple-branded iPod touch app
What's in the Box
- Getting started guide
- Terms and conditions
- Important Note:
- The AppleCare Protection Plan can be purchased only while your iPod is still covered under the standard one-year limited warranty
- Complimentary phone support for iPod is limited to a single incident within 90 days of your iPod purchase.
- Availability of each option depends on country in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.
- Service coverage is available for battery depletion of 50 percent or more from original specification.
- The AirPort device or Time Capsule must be purchased up to two years before your Apple TV purchase or during the term of your AppleCare Protection Plan coverage.
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. The company obligated under the AppleCare Protection Plan in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/applecare/appgeos.html.