JL Audio 3/4/5/6 Channel Marine Amplifier, Model M6006
Amazingly small in size, but huge in audio performance, the JL Audio M-Series
amplifiers are the perfect solution for space-conscious installations or for
anyone seeking affordable excellence in a mobile amplifier.
JL Audio's exclusive NexD™ switching technology achieves total amplifier efficiencies
exceeding 80%, which means far less heat and less strain on your vehicle's electrical
system than a conventional large amplifier. This efficiency advantage, combined
with state-of-the-art microelectronic components allows us to use very compact
unitary cast alloy heat sinks. As with their more expensive MHD siblings, the
M-Series also deploy our Advanced Thermal Rollback System to completely eliminate
annoying thermal shut-down events.
Beneath every M-Series amplifier's removable control cover, you will find studio-grade
signal processing with fully variable crossover filters. Also included are our
noise-killing, differential inputs with remote level control capabilities via
the HD-RLC remote level control (optional).
Some might just see a small amplifier... But, for those who appreciate great
audio, M-Series amplifiers reveal something huge.
- Description: 600W 3/4/5/6 Channel Amplifier
- Patented Technology: Single Cycle Control. (U.S. Patent #6,084,450*)
- Inputs: For superior noise immunity, RCA jack inputs
- On-board Crossover: State-variable, 12dB/octave Butterworth with
continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. Configurable
as Low-Pass or High-Pass. Defeatable.
- Speaker output connections: Accept up to 12 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections: Accept up to 4 AWG wire
- Rated Power 14.4 V Stereo:
- 75W RMS x 6 @ 4 ohms
- 100W RMS x 6 @ 2 ohms
- Rated Power 14.4 V Bridged :
- 150W RMS x 3 @ 8 ohms
- 200W RMS x 3 @ 4 ohms
- Rated Power 12.5 V Stereo:
- 60W RMS x 6 @ 4 ohms
- 90W RMS x 6 @ 2 ohms
- Rated Power 12.5 V Bridged:
- 120W RMS x 3 @ 8 ohms
- 180W RMS x 3 @ 4 ohms
- THD at Rated Power: <1% THD, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- S/N Ratio:
- >104 dB referred to rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz-20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- >84 dB referred to 1W (A-weighted, 20 Hz-20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Frequency Response: 12 Hz - 22 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor:
- >150 @ 4 ohms per ch./ 50 Hz
- >75 @ 2 ohm per ch. / 50 Hz
- Input Range: 100mV - 4V RMS
- Width: 7.09"
- Height: 2.05"
- Length: 10.23"