Panamax BlueBOLT Remote Power Management Interface Card, Model BLUEBOLTCV1
The BlueBOLT-CV1 Interface Card plugs in to select Panamax/Furman products
and provides access to BlueBOLT™ cloud based remote power management technology.
Each BlueBOLT-CV1 card includes a unique MAC address and identification number
allowing you to create a BlueBOLT account or add a compatible unit to an existing
account. The BlueBOLT-CV1 is completely plug-and-play – no static IP addresses
to set up or ports to configure. Simply plug the card into a compatible device,
connect it to the Internet, register the unit, and you’re ready to go!
- Control individual outlets or outlet banks
- Monitor your devices and power status
- Receive E-mail alerts for power events
- Schedule tasks such as power on, off, and reboot
- Manage multiple devices across multiple locations
- Utilize device-specific features for your compatible product
- Supported Protocols: HTTP (port 80*), Telnet (Port 23*) * or user
- Regulatory Approval: FCC part 15, Class B device
- Power Consumption: 1W (3.3V x 300mA)
- Networking: 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- Depth: 4"
- Width: 3.15"
- Height: 0.9"