Sharp 24" Stainless Steel Microwave Drawer, Model KB6001SS
Sharp's unique Insight® Microwave Drawer™ oven is now available in a 24" manual
drawer model. It places the microwave a very convenient height for frequent
use. Now microwave cooking is easier for every cook in the family, with no need
remove the dish from the oven to check, stir or turn the food. Sharp’s advanced
sensor technology virtually eliminates the guesswork often associated with microwave
cooking. The oven’s interior is large enough to hold a 9" x 13" oblong dish.
And the Auto-Touch® control panel is angled so it is more convenient and easier
With fresh thinking into how consumers really use their kitchens, Sharp puts
innovation and cooking convenience at your fingertips. The Insight Microwave
Drawer innovation: it's the most exciting idea yet for where to place the microwave.
- Design Flexibility - The world’s first Microwave Drawer Oven is built-in
ready for easy installation without the need for an additional kit. It eliminates
awkward installations and cluttered countertops, making it ideal for open-plan
kitchens and islands.
- Innovative Technology - This Microwave Drawer Oven provides superb
access, placing the microwave at a convenient height. Its microwave sensor
technology eliminates guesswork when cooking or reheating.
- Convenience and Accessibility - The angled touch controls are convenient
and easy to use. In addition, there is no need to remove the dish from the
oven to check, stir, or turn the food.
- Sophisticated Style - The large viewing window, along with an integrated
handle and angled touch controls, results in a sleek, sophisticated appearance
that’s an ideal complement to any kitchen decor.
- Size: 24"
- Built-in Ready: : Yes, this Microwave Drawer Oven can be installed
below any electric or gas wall oven
- Front-Mounted Touch Controls: Yes, angled for easy viewing
- Microwave Drawer Oven Opening System: Manual
- Digital LCD Display: Yes
- Wattage: 1000 Watts
- Microwave Keep Warm: Yes, up to 30 minutes
- Kitchen Timer: Yes
- Control Lock: Yes
- Demonstration Mode: Yes
- Capacity: 1.0 cu. ft. capacity (holds 9" x 13" dish)
- Sensor Cook®, Reheat, Popcorn: 11 settings
- Preprogrammed Reheat: 3 settings
- Automatic Defrost: 5settings
- Variable power levels: 11
- Programmable stages: 4
- Clock: Yes
- Minute Plus™: Yes
- Melt and Soften Buttons: No
- Power Ratings: 120V, 60Hz / 1.67kW, 14.5 Amps
- Safety Compliance: FCC, DHHS, UL listed
- Width: 23.875"
- Height: 15.41"
- Depth: 26.19" (with handle)
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer):
Limited Warranty One-year parts and one-year labor with in-home service. The
warranty continues for an additional four years, for a total of five years,
on the magnetron tube for parts only.
Product specifications and design are subject to change without notice.