Samsung Refrigerator Water Filter - HAFIN2
Good quality water is one of the simplest pleasures and health requirements
in life, so it is important that you can trust its source. The tested and certified
Samsung Filters will not only ensure contamination reduction but deliver a product
that you can rely on day - in, day - out. It also provides a far more economical
and environmental choice. So, live life the better way and enjoy cleaner water
all the time.
- Fresh filtered water at your fingertips When you purchase a Samsung
side by side or French door refrigerator with ice and water dispenser, you
can rest assured that it is equipped with a highly efficient water filtration
system. Whether located inside or outside of the refrigerator, these filters
guarantee a reduction in contaminants. Enjoy fresh filtered water right from
the dispenser without worrying, time after time.
- Save money, and the environment By drinking filtered water rather
than buying branded bottled water, imagine how much it can save you money
and also causing less harm to the environment caused by the plastic waste.
- Certified performance Samsung water filters are tested and certified
by NSF International, a non-profit non-governmental organisation dedicated
to public health, safety and environmental protection. Its certification is
widely recognised around the world as a guarantee of safety.
- Filter light indicator Simply refer to the digital panel on your
refrigerator to see whether your filter needs replacing. When the filter requires
changing the light will turn red. Each filter also comes with a month sticker
that can be applied to the filter cartridge as a reminder.
- Contaminants reduction Samsung water filters use a high grade carbon
block, removing over 99% of potentially harmful contaminants which may be
present in your water, such as:
- Chlorine - Chlorine is widely used in water treatment as a disinfectant
but often causes water to taste and smell peculiar.
- Heavy metals and chemicals
- Lead, asbestos, benzene, mercury and carbofuran. These common industrial
contaminants with high toxicities can infiltrate water sources and endanger
- Microbial Cysts - Parasites such as cryptosporidium are commonly found
in lakes and rivers and often have a high resistance to disinfectants
such as chlorine.
- Samsung genuine parts Purchase only authentic Samsung water filter
cartridges for guaranteed performance. Be wary of other brands or imitations
offering a cheaper price and claiming compatibility with Samsung refrigerators.
We only recommend genuine water filters for use with our refrigeration products,
imitation products may be of poor quality and non-compatible.
- For use in system model No. DA97 - 06317A
- Replacement Cartridge Code DA29 - 00003G (replacing old model DA29-00003B
and also compatible)
- Capacity 300 Gallons
- Certifications NSF 42 for Chlorine Odour and Taste Reductions NSF
53 for Cysts, Turbidity, Lead, Asbestos, Benzene, Carbofuran, p-Dichlorobenzene
- Installation 90 Degree Rotate