U-Line 24" Stainless Steel Glass Door Under Counter Refrigerator, Model 2175RCGSRH
2000 Series Refrigerators are the ultimate in convenience. Place your refrigerator
wherever you need one: Next to a food prep area, complementing the kid's zone,
in the bar- even in your bathroom to keep cosmetics cool or in a home gym for
work out refreshments. The 2175RCG is ENERGY STAR and CEE Tier 1 rated.
- Refrigeration capacity 5.4 cubic feet
- Right Hand Hinge
- Touch Glass Digital Technology makes setting and seeing refrigerator temperature
- Single-zone convection cool technolgy with a temperature range of 34°F to
- Automatic defrost and quiet operation
- 3 - 6mm tempered glass shelves
- Clear removable crisper drawer optimizes product storage
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional
- Contemporary black toe kick grille integrates seamlessly
- ENERGY STAR qualified and CEE Tier 1 rated
- Dual-lighted black interior .
- Accepts a custom full overlay frame
- Field Reversible Door (Excluding Stainless Models)
- Glass Door
- No Drain Required
- Refrigeration Capacity 5.4 Cu.Ft. Defrost Technology Automatic
- Temperature Range 34 - 45 degrees Fahrenheit
- Touch glass digital technology*
- Black Interior
- Number of Shelves 3 - 6mm
- Interior Light: Dual Interior Lighting
- Clear Crisper Drawer
- Audible Door Open Alarm
- Self-closing Door Mechanism
- Sabbath or "Black Out" Feature
- Leveling Legs Included
- CEE Rating: CEE Tier 1
- Run Amps: 2.4
- Maximum Start Amps: 9.8
- Height: 34.125"
- Width: 24"
- Depth With Door: 23.25"
- Unit: 116 lbs
- Shipping: 136 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts
This model includes leveling legs that provide up to one inch height extension.When
built-in, U-Line products do not require additional air space for ventilation
on top, sides or rear. The front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper
Installation Requirement: MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation.
ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: All products available in 110/115 voltage 60 cycle.
Optional 220/230 voltage 50/60 cycle noted on specific products. At 220V, the
amps are decreased by approximately 50 percent.
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION: *Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white
units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame. *Zero clearance
on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with
a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed
against a wall on all Stainless Steel models, excluding C075 which requires
Specifications subject to change without notice.