Longines Master Collection Retrograde Mens Watch - L27154783
With its long and distinguished traditions, Longines has from the start built its worldwide reputation on timepieces notable as much for their intrinsic quality as for the style and timing of their launch. The Longines Master Collection is a perfect example of this skill. On the basis of the success of this collection since its launch in 2005 Longines has now added a number of new models in pink and yellow gold, with black dials and new sizes, that have already caused a sensation on the market. These new designs are reaching world markets precisely as consumers signal their clear preference for products that not only offer genuine value but unmistakable character as well.
- Case: Round, in stainless steel with scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
Transparent Case back with sapphire crystal.
- Diameter: 41.00 mm. Water-resistant to 3 bars. (~100 feet).
- Movement: L698 self-winding mechanical beating at 28,800 vibrations
per hour and providing 46 hours of power reserve.
- Functions: Hours, minutes. Retrograde hand displays: day at 12 o'clock,
date on the right-hand side of the Dial, small second at 6 o'clock, and 24
hour-second time zone on the left-hand side of the Dial.
- Dial: Silver-finished "barleycorn" patterned featuring
11 black Arabic numerals, blue steel hands.
- Bracelet: Brown Alligator strap with triple safety clasp and push-piece