Viking Designer Series Custom Panel Dishwasher, Model FDB200
Multi-Level Power Wash
- Multi-level washing with two stainless steel wash arms
- Largest and most powerful in industry
- Flexible-Fluid Coupling is block-proof and provides a direct water feed
- Automatic detergent dispenser
- Automatic rinse agent dispenser with fill indicator and adjustable dosage
Five-Stage Filtration and Waste Removal System - Exclusive
- Prevents redeposit of food particles to deliver spot free dishes
- Removable coarse strainer
- Triple-Clean filtration - Exclusive
- Horizontal stainless steel fine mesh filter with 18 full force self-cleaning
- Vertical stainless steel ultra-fine mesh filter
- Small filter in sump assures 100% filtered water to wash arms
- Ultra-hard food waste disposer.
Sure-Temp water heating - Exclusive
- Automatically heats water to appropriate/selected temperature, assuring
excellent washing results
- 1,200 watt HydroFlo water heater
- Operable with "cold" ground water (50°F)
Condensate Quick Dry
- Moisture condenses on the cooler stainless steel tank and door and drains
to sump area
- Quick and efficient drying
Quiet Clean Performance Package
- Engineered top to bottom for the quietest operation possible
- Separate motor/pump assemblies for washing and draining
- Sound absorbing/heat retaining insulation
"Load-As-You-Like" Sturdi-Bilt Racks
- Accommodates 13 international place settings of china in a single load
- Fully usable and removable nylon coated racks
- One-piece silverware/cutlery basket
- Lower Rack
- Four rows of one-piece three-position fold-down tines
- Upper Rack
Additional Construction and Safety Features
- Diamond-Brite stainless steel tank and inner door - brightly polished to
protect long-term appearance - Exclusive
- Largest dishwasher tank/door
- Rigid steel braces
- Completely enclosed rustproof steel base/pan with removable front
- Fill and drain system
- Fill valve
- Backflow prevention valve
- Overflow protector in base pan
- Door triple safety system - mechanical latch, electrical safety switch,
and start button
- Cycles - Pots/Pans, Normal Wash, Econo/China, Rinse/Hold
- Options - Hi Temp Wash, Delay Start up to 4 hours
- Energy Star Qualified
- CEE Tier I Super Efficient
- Electrical Requirements: 15.0 Amps, 120VAC/60 Hz; Power cord must
be purchased separately
- Water-Heating Element Rating: 1,200 Watts
- Inlet Water Temperature: 120°F (49°C) Recommended; Dishwasher
Will Perform Properly with Cold Water
- Inlet Water Pressure Operating Range: 10 to 125 psi (.69 to 8.62
- Inlet Water Hose: 5' (1.5m) Braided Stainless Steel Water Line with
3/8" (0.95cm) Compression Fitting Connected to Dishwasher
- Drain Hose: 7' (2.13m) 1/2" (1.3cm) ID "Crimp-Proof"
Flexible Drain Hose Attached to Dishwasher, Connections Provided for 5/8"
(1.6cm), 3/4" (1.9cm) or 1" (2.5cm), Cut as Required
- Height from Floor: 33-7/8" Min. - 35" Max.
- Width: 23-7/8"
- Depth from Rear - To Edge of Side: 24" - Includes Door Panel
- Depth from Rear with Door Open: 49"
- Cutout Height: 34" Min. - 35" Max.
- Cutout Width: 24"
- Cutout Depth: 24"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above