Viking VESC Custom Series 30" Electric Stone Grey Range - VESC5304BSG
Note: The manufacturer does not include a power cord with this item due to different outlet configurations. Check your outlet configuration to determine which cord is required then click the accessories tab below to purchase the correct one for your home.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler Lock in all the savory juices of even
the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo
infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in
- Concealed Bake Element Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass
concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature
control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Easy-to-clean Spend more time creating and less time cleaning with
our easy to clean glass ceramic top and removable knobs.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System Wait less and cook more with the Rapid
Ready™ preheat system. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait
for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection Maximize airflow and fluffiness
with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system. Two-speed convection system
capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest
convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- Extra Large Capacity Oven Cook for everyone you know and still have
leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
- QuickCook™ Surface Elements Fast high heat makes cooking a flash
in the pan with our QuickCook(TM) surface elements. Surface elements utilize
new ribbon technology elements - elements reaching full power in about three
Commercial Type Cooking Power
- QuickCookTM surface elements utilize ribbon technology – elements reach
full power in about three seconds
- Wide range of surface elements and wattages
- Right front – 7” 1,800 watt element
- Right rear – 7” 1,800 watt element 800 watt “bridge” element between
right front and right rear elements; excellent for use in conjunction
with both right elements for griddling with optional accessory
- Left front – 6 ½” 1500 watt element
- Left rear – dual element – 9” 2,500 watt element/6” 1,000 watt element
- High infrared transmission for fast surface cooking, regardless of type
of cookware used Exclusive – largest oven cavity in the industry
- 4.7 cu. ft. overall
- 4.1 cu. ft measured to AHAM standards
- Exclusive patent pending Vari-Speed Dual FlowTM convection system has the
largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 ½” fan works bi-directionally
for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Extra large glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid ReadyTM Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your
oven is ready to being cooking when you are
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with two
standard oven racks and one TruGlideTM full extension oven rack
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with rack provide more roasting and broiling
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvecTM
convection cooking, Convection roast, Hi, Med and Low Broil, and Convection
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface for excellent cleanability
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven
- Stainless steel island trim (P30TIISS)
- Unit: 414 lbs
- Shipping: 424 lbs
- Depth: 28.69"
- Height: 35.88-37"
- Width: 29.88"