Longines Sport Collection HydroConquest Black Men's Watch - L36654762
Diving watches “par excellence”, the models in the HydroConquest series are a homage to the men who have dedicated themselves to conquering the oceans and to enthusiasts of the open seas. They meet the strict requirements demanded by this discipline: they are water-resistant to 300 m, are fitted with a unidirectional turning bezel, screw-down case and screw-in crown, lateral protection for the crown and double security folding clasp with integrated diving extension-piece. These rigorous guarantees of uncompromising safety fit in perfectly with the harmony of this silent world. Performance and elegance, a unique Longines combination.
- Case: Round, in stainless steel with "relief" bezel; scratch-resistant
sapphire crystal with non-reflecting coating inside; screw down Case-back
and screw-in crown.
- Diameter: "maxi size" 47.5 mm. Water-resistant to 30 bars
(~ 1000 feet).
- Movement: L696 self-winding mechanical Movement beating at 28'800
vibrations-per-hour and providing 46 hours of power reserve.
- Functions: Hours, minutes, sub-Dial for the seconds at 9 o'clock.
Chronograph mechanism: central 60 seconds, 30 min at 3 o'clock and 12 hours
at 6 o'clock. Date at 4 ½ hour.
- Dial: Silver "sunray" finished. Big "12" Arabic
numeral at twelve o'clock and 11 Superluminova luminescent dots. Silvered
hands with Superluminova luminescent material.
- Bracelet: Black rubber strap with special diving buckle.